Reviews for As You Wish
kori kaoru himura chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I liked it I think the first chapter was by far the best tho lol It had me laughing and entertained, I guess Aoshi learned to be more expressive of his feelings? him doing laundry and cooking cracked me up!
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I soooo love this story, I have never left a review in any chapter but the last after reading everything, but I have as desire to say something as I finish reading this chapter... THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I am so enjoying the humor on it that I am laughing as I read like an idiot! Very fun concept and I can't wait to read the rest, it will be a long night, too bad I have work early morning! lol
lemon-lime-whispers chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
"Rubbing my hand against my head, I let out a small sigh, "I still worry about you, Battousai. You have some serious issues that I'm glad I don't have to deal with anymore." Like your sex drive, I added silently, you horny pervert."

Definitely my favorite part! Thank you for writing something so ridiculously funny and taking my mind off of my research paper!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
LOL! I LOVED IT! XD Nice job! You're an outstanding author. Keep up the good work! :)
pinoykengumi7 chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
AHAHA that was great! And Kenshin, my oh my. I would never have thought him to possess that 'horny sex drive' AHAHAH though I guess it's just the 'Battousai-ness' showing in him XD Well, great idea! Loved it,

-Duckii Mustang
Rayne chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
this is so funny! hehe... kenshin's a pervert. i loved reading this! XD
xXCupidPoisonXx chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
hey i loved that fic! it was great and funny!
Silvershark chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Lol pointless, yes, but funny none the less. Kenshin a horny pervert, sounds great to me.
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
This HAS to go on my fave fic list! _ It's SO great!
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
*Snort* "I'd be like sleeping with Himura!" That's great! _ *snort*
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*Bursts out laughing* That's SO great! _ Betcha it has something to do with the necklace! _
Aikida chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
this was really good. Please continue! I'm excited to see what happens to Aoshi!
anamoriel chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
ahh! so cute. CUTE. whe.

hahaha kenshin's sex drive... you figure he's got a lotta pent-up energy in there... it's gotta go somewhere _;
KatsyKat chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
Aside from being totally unbelievable, WAY cheesy, this was a pretty good flick… I mean fic. :) It was everything you promised – which was a cheesy-smothered feel-good Misao and Aoshi fic. And in that you totally succeeded!
shawni chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
great fic. I loved it it was sweet and funny, and there was just barely a lil of bordering on lemon. Again, I love all ur fics. Keep it up