Reviews for Motor Cross Mystery
TodayNotTomorrow chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Why do you call your mom's friends crack heads :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Awwww poor fang! :') love the story! Update!
Ernily chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
UPDATE!
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I don't remember so much cussing. I know this is your story, and you don't have to, but could you tone it down a bit?
katnofearofflying chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
I really like this it's good
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Coooooooooool dream, but I totally agree with you! As much as I hate fang, I just can't find it in me to replace him. But I wish ( and it will happen or something bad will happen to , just saying ) they could just KILL dayln ! God I hate him dang mush! If only JP will KILL him everyone would be SOOOOOOoooooooOOO much better off, and I might not KILL myself ( just kidding with the whole " DEATH " thing just so yu know )
doom-the-brown-monster chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
I like the dream I felt like I was really there and I love the story to I love both as you can see
XxDDxX chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Are you going to write a story like that cuz i think id be fun to read! :)
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
WICKED! (srry 2 be pessimistic but the ocean is being destroyed*oil spills, etc.*) but that sounds like an awesome dream, wish mine weren't always so confusical or scary. i wonder who the other person was

-RIP Andy Irons-
Night Wolf chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
These chapies are a little too short, but whatevs. I thinks that Sam needs an ass whooping... *Swats pervs* (EW pervs get your mind out if the gutter I didn't mean it that way)
domo-the-brown-monster chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
i have block sceduale to i have it to but i hate it i always bring the wrong homework !
bluegreypurple chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Stupid fang you love her
bluegreypurple chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I like that a lot PLEASE KEEP GOING AND UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
katnofearofflying chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
This is so great please continue

Oh and people please read my story Perfection Is Only a Story Book Idea it's my first one
Fnick16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Honestly, I like the plot and overal jis of the story, but your writing needs work. It's moving way way way too fast and you're not putting enough emphisis and backround information. Things can't just happen randomly with no reason, and the characters need more identity.

You're writing style is sloppy and could be worked on, I could help with that if you wanted.

Again, that's my opinion, and I thought some critisism could help you become a better writer.