Reviews for Shattered
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Interesting and different. Bella finally realized she had the best thing in life right in front of her and waiting for her all along. The lookalike idea was intriguing.
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This. Was. Brilliant. I LOVE that you focused on how fucking stupid Bella is and how she totally doesn't deserve Jake and all of his perfection. Like. No words. Really just good. Will definitely recommend.
JJsMom8506 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Mind. F***. I'm speechless. I think. Amazing? Definitely. Weird? Yeah, a little. Thought provoking? For sure. Did I love it for all of the above? F*** yeah.
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is very deep. I'm amazed by the story. Making Bella really think and appreciate Jacob. Very nice
basaltone chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Your right, it is strange, but so touching at the end. The characters say what I always wanted them to say. Interesting concept, this Lookalike. I would like to see him visit other book worlds.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Interesting concept!
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
WOW! I liked how you get Bella to understand how mentally and emotionally damaged she is, by making her live through the death of the person she loves but doesn't appreciate. Like the saying goes "you don't know what you have until it's lost" I am glad you allowed her a chance to fix her mistake. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
tinynmia chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Really enjoyed that! Something different, great concept! Glad for happy ending! Wish we had that n real life. Someone to kick our ass into shape ;0). Great job and Congrats on 2nd place
Purifying Flame chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AAHH! please dont tell me she died! you are sooo good you need to get published! i cant believe you got 2ND! place i would have gave you 1ST and like a freaking scholorship to princeton or something!

- Marcy :)
DofD chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Beautiful.
Jules1974 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Vey nice one shot! Congrats on getting second place for it :).

Julie
aej1085 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was soooo goood!
Joanneswift chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aawww I really liked this story. It's got a supernatural, Outer Limits-y kind of feel only with a happy ending! I enjoyed it!

Hope to read more in the future. : )
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
...I don't get it. What was the Lookalike's motivation? What exactly were his powers (Could he know about your personal history just by looking? Could he turn back time? Could he shoot a werewolf so that he dies but shoot a human so that she survives?)? Or was he just a plot tool to learn Bella a lesson in a very weird way?