Reviews for The Cottage
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
One of the Best stories of Draco/Ginny pairing! Brilliant.
Kelsey441 chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
Enjoyed this, too.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
333
brianaangel chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Wow what an amazing ending! Loved it thanks!
brianaangel chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Good ol Potter. The whole chapter was amazing! Thanks!
brianaangel chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
I like this chapter. Thanks for the fascinating words,
brianaangel chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
The first meeting between DG was brilliant.
brianaangel chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I absolutely adore the beginning.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Sweet little story. Thanks for writing.
SummerXRoses chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
No wonder this story was voted Best Story Overall in the 2010 D/G Fic Exchange! It's descriptive and beautifully moving! I loved the way Ginny tried to cope with her feelings of sorrow and loss and the little unpredictable events sewn into the plot line: Jimmy's disappearance, Harry's arrival, Ginny's sudden outburst, the first kiss that Ginny and Draco shared, and the moment in which Ginny reveals what Lucy had told her.
I thought it was smart of Lucy to tell Ginny that Draco loved her. It really helped her get through hard times.
I also love the fact that you displayed Ginny's sensitivity without making her appear meek and vulnerable. And, Draco's sensitivity was sweet and fun to read about.
It's obvious that all Jimmy really needed was evidence that things had changed (for the better) after the war. Draco helped him just by conversing with him.
I love the ending, in which Draco uses his signature smirk to flirt instead of using it for its usual purpose: to irritate. It was endearing and just fluffy enough.
This is truly the best story you have ever written (so far)! Love it!
KatyDarling chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Immensely enjoyed this one too!
Thanks for sharing and please keep on writing!
Have a lovely weekend! :)
opaque-girl chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
This was amazing! I must admit, I had my doubts about this fic while I was reading it, especially in terms of characterization as I wouldn't necessarily see Ginny as harsh after seven years of war as you portrayed her but I loved the pace of this story, the overall plot and the use of imagery.

Well done!
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
interesting, but I'm confused...what it Ginny doing there? She is employee? Surely she wasn't in Azkaban before...so maybe she is something like nurse?
Sharkeygirl chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Great story! I almost cried at the end! I loved how Draco found redemption, and Ginny was finally able to move on from the war. It was a beautiful story in every way.
IronSpockMaster chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
That ending was wonderful. I like how the characters have grown from what they were at the start to what they're like at the end.

And I love the interaction between them when Ginny is asking for the flowers and Draco finally realises that she was going to send them to him.

And just when it would get too fluffy, we get Draco's smirk. They're still in character and Draco is still Draco and you haven't portrayed Ginny as really weak. :D

Basically, I loved it.