Reviews for My Prince
Ceridwen-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
HAHAHA bloody hell, I loved this SOOO MUCH! I laughed so hard my mother had to come in a make sure I wasn't dying! hahaha, this is completely AMAZING!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I don't think I can say how much I loved this. It was so funny! XD And the SasuSaku was adorable!

I laughed so hard when Naruto raged about our beloved Eugene, and the end!

I loved Tangled - my favorite Disney Princess movie. And he's my favorite prince! 3

I love Disney. :)

This makes me think of someone writing about another misunderstanding with another animated character... except this one's an anime character.

Male!Blair (Soul Eater) is the hottest anime guy I've seen... but he's really a girl and there's no actual OTP for her... and she's Blair... she's a freaking horny cat.

Itachi? No... it can't be from the same anime.

Maybe Zoro (One Piece)... or Alviss (MAR)... Hm...
Fuyumi-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This story seriously made me laugh so hard. HAHAHAHA! :D
a cute person chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Omg! I loved the movie Tangled! This was a really nice story! :]
That chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Was So Sweet. I think my left ventricle just melted a little.
mikazukidreams chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh. My. God.

*INSERT FANGIRL SQUEAL HERE*

You have successfully created a masterpiece with my favorite Disney movie of all time, Tangled, and my favorite anime couple, Sasuke and Sakura. Brilliant. Absolutely AMAZING. I lovelovelove this story to death. It's so sweet and cute and makes me feel all mushy inside. LOL. I love Naruto's funny remarks about Sakura growing up, and I absolutely adore Sasuke's brooding, jealous personality. It's too funny! And I love how despite the fact that Ino and Sakura are mature, grown kunoichi, they still share that love for Disney. You can never be too old for Disney. :)

And I totally agree with you! Eugene is the best. He's not the cliche, fall-in-love-at-first-sight prince. He's kind of a rebel, and he's sly and he's sneaky but he's absolutely incredible once you see his character develop, and I think it's way more realistic that way. :) And Rapunzel's a badass, knocking him out with that awesome frying pan of hers. Kinda like Sakura in a way, only Sakura uses her fists.

Anyhow, loooooooooove this cute story! YEAHBUDDY. (_)

-Athena

PS: Is your Twitter DreamCreateLove? cuz if it is, I sent you a follow request. :D
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
lol that was just too cute!
BK-Vixen chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lmao ! XD
This was very cute and hilarious at the same time. I laughed so hard at the boys lol.
Great idea for a story, I'm sure glad I'v read it, it made my day.
Runaway Wordette chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! So sweet and cute, I love it!
Saku Rose Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love this story lol. Every girl goes through this phrase, that is what I have concluded haha. Right now I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to log in but once I get on my laptop I am so adding this and you to faves and alerts. Awesome!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love, love, LOVE this; everything about this is truly amazing! I especially love that you had incorporated all the wonderful Disney princess movies into this. It was very reminiscent how Sakura was infatuated with the idea of finding her prince charming. It's all very sweet, and reminds us girls how much we have (and might still do) based our romantic ideals from cliches such as Disney princesses. It gives Sakura that much of a semblance to a normal girl, rather than the bad $$ kunoichi that she is haha (but of course, we love that part about her). I really liked that, because then we can relate more.

Also, I love the fact that from the beginning, Sasuke has cared. Even with the white lie of saying Naruto was worrying when it was really him, really said a lot about his feelings. I liked that you kept it understated and not too overbearing. Even in the end with his confession, it was all so very Sasuke-like but still sweet & romantic (plus, I just about died with love after reading it!).

All in all, this was such a joy to read and you are ridiculously awesome for writing it. This was lovely :)
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Img, i CRACKED UP so hard at the part with Sasuke confessing to Sakura and saying things like "He doesn't deserve you" or things like that. It was just too funny! :D
fayevalentines chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ah, what a great fic, well-written and hilarious. I cracked over Sasuke and the guys thinking Eugene was real, silly Sasuke. I can definitely imagine Sakura being one to fantasize about romance, far off princes and princesses and to appreciate Disney even though she's also a brave, strong and intelligent kunoichi. An enjoyable read.
thecigarettesong chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This story was funny and adorable! It makes me miss watching Disney movies. I love how you protrayed Ino and Sakura. A light-hearted and engaging read. Good job.
EmyBlossom93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
awwww ... i love disney movies. This was awesome!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »