Reviews for My Prince
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
SO freakin' cuuute! I saw Tangled and I absolutely loved it! I also love all the references to the disney princess movies. As simple as the story is, it's so... so... heartwarming and cute! I love the protective teammates as well! Can't wait for the new story ;)
jessamoemoe chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
this is simply AWESOME! :D

I just watched the movie, and I couldn't help but laugh at the misunderstanding. Eugene Fitzherbert rocks! Plus you mentioned my fave line in the movie...

"You were my new dream"..."And you were mine..." :D

Kyaaaaahh... you rock dude! I'll add this to one of my fave fics! :D

-purplesmiley-
regh chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
yeah Ive watched Tangled too and its sooo good! Much love this though..
aridarling chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwh, this was absolutely adorable! I love it. Thank you for writing a story combining Naruto with Disney. Ultimate win! Sasuke's confession was sooo sweet x33 Sakura reminded me of myself after going on a Disney movie marathon too haha, ahh fairy tales and romance And Sakura is loved by her boys awwh! Oh and please don't forget about It All Started With and Forbidden Bonds! It's exciting to know what will happen during the journey with the Raito Family xDD

Happy New Year! :D
PhantomAvenger chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I STILL haven't seen Tangled! I've been wanting to sooooo much and I've known about it for like a year. But I haven't had the time or money to see it. Sigh.

This was hilarious! I was quite literally rolling on my bed laughing my ass off.

Lots O' Love-

-Azzy
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I think I just died after Sasuke's confession. XD

Now don't we all wish he'd do that? And I love what you did here, relating to Disney Princesses and Princes and dang, Tangled isn't showing here in the Philippines yet. D:

But I don't mind spoilers coz I'm still seeing it, and this fic just makes me excited for it.
sasusaku-EienAi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I loved this story, at first I had no idea who Eugene Fitzherbert was so I had to google it after reading this. But yeah loved the whole jealousy thing with Sasuke and how he was so sweet to tell her all that he did(I'm really hearting Sasuke) and at the end when they found out Eugene was a fictional character and than the boys at the end lol that had me laughing.

Great Story_
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
great story , I absolutely loved it. It was really well written, and had humor, romance, drama and so on...
JAYXLE chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol love sasukes reaction!
mirrorshanze chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Omg! I love this story, tooooooo cute! Sakura is so awesome, I do the same thing when I get a Disney princess movie, I watch it like 100 times before I'm sated:p Now I gotta watch Tangled, though it's been sorta spoilt for me, thats totally fine! Sasuke must be the most clueless and cute boy on the planetttttt! Along with Naruto and Sai, though they can't be blamed really, Sasuke on the other hand had eight years of normalcy so he should've loaded up on Bambi, Lion King, Mulan, Aladin and whatever else he could get his cute little hands on!

I actually googled Eugene Fitzherbert after reading this: damn, that boy is too hot!

Anyways loving the fluffy SasuSakuness here, as well as Naruto's too sweet overprotectiveness, that souls so like him!
LightningLola-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
yay Sakura found her prince and it was Sasuke :D
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You, you are completely 100 percent WIN! I freaking LOOOOOVE Eugene! As you can probably tell by my profile picture. One of the best disney guys to come along in a while. Tangled is indeed the best movie ever. That I see the Light scene was so beautiful. Oh and the whole 'You were my new dream.' My heart friggin melted! How could anyone not like Eugene Fitzherbert. The guy is HAWT!
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
that was a really cute story, it made me laught; i love disney movies too, and yea theyr princesses are perfect, but its a fairy tale, theyre supposed to be lol, and i liked sasuke being like defensive and telling her why that eugene fitzherbert doesnt deserve her, it was really good :) keep it up

.love
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ugh this was just way too cute! It's so funny how a couple days ago I was actually having a similar problem cause I bought Beauty & the Beast on DVD & I was screaming like a little school girl when Beast saves her from the wolves. The fierceness in his eyes, I love it! & I thought to myself, man .. I want someone to do that for me too! Minus the wolves haha just the wonderful protectivness you know?

Amazing fic once again, loved it! Can't wait to read your other stories again!

Your loyal reader ( :
Diamonarie chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Enjoyed a great deal! And Tangled was an awesome movie!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »