Reviews for Real Men Wear Pink
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Heh. Now i know what to get raphie for his birthday. *Evil grin*
jade4563 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Raph's fist somehow found it's way into Casey's face. burst out laughing at that bit. same with when Mikey was teasing him. and when he punched Don lmao. loved this story it made my day )
greshunkai chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yeah! "He carried blood encrusted sai at his waist." he can wear a pink scarf if he wants to...Damn straight! Your 'Raph' voice is spot on...lovely bit of writing! Thank you!
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
omg this had me literally laughing out loud, which earned me weird looks from mum, but heck that's not unusual.

Best line Raph received a lifetime ban as gift distributor after he threw a box at Mikey's head and broke the contents. Of the box. Not Mikey's head.

XD Pure Gold.

Loving everyone's Christmas antics!
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Love Don's dialogue. It's true, too! Too bad he got a broken nose for it. Of course Raph would get blood on it. No surpise there. Leo would never dare make fun of Master's gift. April wouldn't either. She'd be more delighted in the fact that they matched. And even if she did tease, Raph would never hurt her. We all saw what happened when he accidentally punched her in the face in April's Diary.
LiioTan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Ahhhhh . . . but he loves that damned pink scarf, though! His Dad gave it to him, and God help the MF'er who dares to tease him about it! That's sweet! Shows the mettle of which Raph is, truly, made of. And, just how much he loves his father. He'll wear any color, as long as it's given to him under certain circumstances and by the right people. Now, after what Splinter says, he really loves that scarf.

I especially loved the part that said "Of the box. Not Mikey's head". I lol'ed hard on that one! As Raph might say, Those contents were already broken!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
There are so many glorious moments in this story, I don't know where to start!

"It was a pink scarf. A nice scarf. But very definitely pink."

Your Raph voice is glorious! I love how he actually tries to be a good sport about it. That really makes the fic for me. Too many people write him as a constant jerk. Pink as flayed flesh, eh? Hahaha.

Leo's very important present passing duties and re-use the wrapping paper lectures struck a chord with me. My mom always gave us that one but of course we ignored her!

I also love Don being a bit of a sarcastic jerk He's had to wear purple his whole life! So wonderful.

Once again your fics sneak up on me and make my day.

Cheers,

Winny
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
YES! This was infinately amazing! My favorite was the Donnie and Raph part. LoL

Gotta love those horrible presants that you get from family. When I was sixteen, I got a barbie doll from my grandma for christmas.
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LOL! Pure brilliance. XD

When I was reading, I couldn't help but think, "What's he complaining about? Poor Donny is stuck with the color purple for EVERYTHING. Not just a scarf," and then I read the part with Donny teasing Raph. Needless to say, I burst out laughing.

I can always count on your stories for a good laugh.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Peechy
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very nice fic, though the ending didn't seem very ending-ish.
devirnis chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Once again, a hilarious little story. I guess only Leo and April were smart enough not to tease Raph about his scarf :P
Saiyura chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Connie, you out did yourself this time XD
BlowMyHeartUp chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
XD Hilarious again, Connie!

When I thought of this combination I thought of Splinter giving Raph something pink and him just not realising and genuinely believing it was red.

I like it better this way :D Splinter knowing it's pink and Raph accepting it is really cute XD

And ouch, Don! Breathing like walrus lol

Loved it! :)
MelodyWinters chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Awww... LOL Poor Raph indded. I love the whole supid pink scarf.. turned into MY pink scarf. Once again Splinter has taught them a life lesson.. somehow...I'm sure...I think...

Anyway.. awesome as always. Totally loving your sense of humour!
Mikell chapter 1 . 12/16/2010