Reviews for The Delicious Brothers
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
I love how you started playing with Pony canon. It adds depth and awesomeness to MLP.
LuckLadenLefty chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
me likey so far

Are you gonna continue this?
killergraphite chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Oh my gosh I'm loving how this story is playing out! I'm REALLY hankering for more. The writing is nice and simple, nothing with over-the-top grammar or unnecessary imagery (as I've seen in other stories) and I also like the Caramel/BIg Macintosh slash. Bottom line, I LOVE your writing and am looking very forward to reading more!
GreenEyedGazer chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
interesting progression. keep up the good work
Ringcaat chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
What's this? The oldest MLP: FIM story on ? I remember reading this! It's pretty good! Only 3 reviews? Unjust. This deserves more praise and, of course, a continuation. I find it funny how in a show that at the time had comically few male characters, there's -still- male/male slash, but hey, you write what you're driven to write. I like the off-kilter depiction of the Equestrian matriarchy as being oppressive to stallions, and your portrayal of a somewhat evil Celestia behind the scenes. I also like the fact that you decided to delve into the Apple family and their dynamics. Too bad you seem to have let this one go, so we'll never see how the central relationship develops.
GreenEyedGazer chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
interesting. wondering how this will progress
Descriptivist chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
JimDimitri, you are a pretty cool guy. I want more of this story. (:D)
The Tyler chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love me some grim dark! Keep it up Brony!