Reviews for Your Hell Burns, Mine Glitters
klu chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
This was a very enjoyable read. No, I need to use the word Awesome. There. I feel better.
You did an excellent job with your characters' personalities meshing, clashing, being likable and being completely unsympathetic (as Chuck would say) to the reader too. The depth you showed as you brought forward the thoughts of the characters, especially regarding their reasons for certain actions and/or speech was incredibly well done.
I loved how you integrated some of the episodes from the show and but kept the 'reused dialogue' minimal, making the overall reading experience fresh - never boring and tired.
The story arc was well thought out and the concept of June being cursed by her own deranged, supernaturally-obsessed mother and having to compartmentalize herself away from her own soul in order to handle the pain of that was a really cool concept that made both her character and the plot surrounding Sam's own soullessness extra interesting.
The Hunts you included were well thought out and the fighting scenes were scenes were easy to follow, I wish you had included more of those and not just glossed over them, because what little you included were quite good.
The sex scenes were incredibly HOT and I'll say this for your Soulless Sam: he may be a D-bag, but he's a da*n fine lover, or I guess the right term might just be F***er, since you did an excellent job of differentiating between the sexual situations for Sam and June, sans-soul and after he got it back.
Thanks for writing.
thekeeperoftime chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
Great story. Loved it. You really had good characterization!
Lolly chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
This was , by far, my favorite Supernatural story so far! Love the writing especially the spot on differences between soulless Sam and soulful Sammy. Brilliant!
xoSummerr chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Love this story! I love Sam/OFC stories and they are so hard to find! Please let me know if you know of any good Sam/OFC stories. And please write more! Your stories are AMAZING! :)
BobbysIdjit chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Love this story. I'm a Dean girl at heart but there's just something about Sammy! ;-D
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
Great story.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 5/3/2011
Really, really enjoyed this story! I had a lot of fun reading it, and I could so see it actually happening. You wrote it very well. Your descriptions were great and the personalities were awesome.

Thanks for a great story!
SaraGee chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
This story was awesome. Loved it from the first bit to the last. Can't wait to read "The Primrose Path" and the sequel.

Loved Soulless Sam AND Sammy. They were sooo different. Glad June liked Sammy as well
SaraGee chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
great story!Love the way you write Soulless Sam and also June.

Will definitely read more...and I'm sooo glad I DON'T have to wait for the next chapters. (but have to get some sleep now first)

Curious where the whole Sam/June story will lead to...since it started pretty rough :p will he have his soul back in the end?
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
omg i loved this story so much especially souless sam but june so rocked i really love her attitude she i so witty im on the way now to read the sequel you are such am awesome writer keep up the amazing work:)
Arathi.x chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
Hi!

I just read you're entire story and I gotta say, I really enjoyed it.

However, I was a bit disappointed that June ends up being normalish, lol.

But then I noticed you have an alternative sequel up!

Anyways, this was a fantastic story :)
Arlena4815162342 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I like :) brilliant job in just these early chapters :D
SamanthaWinchester7447 chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
Gotta love happy endings!

I really enjoyed them working on improving her soul! And the ode to Wisconsin made me laugh! I'll just live in my little pretend world and believe that they were hunting in my neighborhood ;)

Awesome balance of sweet moments as well as humor! You do amazing work!
girl2lazy2sign on chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
Awwwww that's it? :(

That was beautiful! I loveed it! :')

Overall, great story, I LOVED IT! And I am sad to see it end, I just wish there was moree!.. ;)

I don't miss the kinkyness as much as I thought I would tho... I liked the cuteness a little too much. Haha :D

Xo, Danibaybeehx3
Niknakz93 chapter 19 . 1/14/2011
N'aww! *grins like a stupid idiot the whole way through* Loved this chapter!

Sure- soulless Sammy is one sexy beast, but ya can't help loving him with a soul too(:

You already know how much I love your work;) xoxo