Reviews for A Second Chance
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/22
:) loved this
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I totally loved it! Wish it had more chapters ..its beautifully written :)
wardlyman chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Confused at the cliffy tho i'd like to think B was reborn bella...
katmom chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Sweet, sad, and charming. Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
TLammy chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Working my way through the one-shots on TwifanfictionRecs and enjoyed yours. Thanks for sharing.
janelle.singleton2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Was that his wife in his life ,but there was a couple just like them fifty years.
Abbey405 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Huh?
I don't get the story is about
It seems the rest of it is missing
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Okay, I'm a little confuesd. The one Charlie shot was Edward right? But then, how was he alive like fifty years later? And Bella was obviously the same person. The only thing I can think of is like, reincarnation.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awesome! I love stuff like this. Thank you.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This story "might" has a happy ending but still, made me cry a river. Last night I finished reading a bestselling book. In the end the main character, Gus, died from cancer after a long battle and lost one leg. I cried myself to sleep and vowed I'll never read anything sad or unhappy or without a HEA ever again. Well, here I am, crying another river and feeling sadder than ever. Damn.
Thanks for this beautifully written o/s. Do you have anything humorous that can make me laugh until I piss myself? I need that.
Have a good day.
marylwatertype chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
i wish you would turn this into a full story.
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Freakin wow. Not at all what I expected but I like it and would love to see more as long as Charlie doesn't make a reappearance. Eeeeeek
edla chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
wow I loved it I do wish u would continue with it,it gave me goose bumps lol
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Loved it. Perfect.
joys21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love it please continue
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »