Reviews for A Scene Out of a Comic Book
Christian Wolf27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I really can't wait to see what it was. BTW i'm a male.
Flali-Chan chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
OH DEAD GOD THIS IS PERFECT! *explodes into a little puddle of fangirl foam*
silviekins chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
this story is awesome. please come back? :D
Ice-avenged chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Dude, do you realise how much I love this story? I saw it on Deviantart but I couldn't find it again after I read the fourth chapter! When I saw it here and realised it was the same story I very nearly jumped for joy! This story kicks ass! Like, really, it's awesome!
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Yay! :D I love the fact that you gave Kurt the power to freeze time. I was hoping you would give him the power to freeze time. I hope you can sleep soon ): rest is very important.
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Awesome!

please update soon :)
echomoon chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
oh my wizard god THIS. it wins at life. tis amazing. i cant wait for the update!
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Oh my god. I think I love you. Totally awesome - and I also noticed that Blaine wasn't affected by the time thing, so does that mean he has a power as well?

Anyway, I also really like your superpower names - which I know how hard it is to make them up, so good job!

hope to see another chapter soon
Robins chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
'What happens if someone like Tina tried to rob a bank, or someone like Kurt decided they were going to go back and make sure that Hitler won the war?'

Lol, I love the misfits references. Almost made me wonder if someone was going to make an 'invisible c-t joke ;)

Loving where you're taking this so far.
FireApe chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Oh my sweet-holy-*InsertDeityOfYourChoiceHere*, this is phenomenal. This story is so unique (Puck's power caused me to literally lol). I absolutely LOVE how Kurt freaked out over the costumes; totally something he would do. I'm totally hooked! You need to write more now, please! D
lamentable chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Wow.

This is awesome.

I just... I don't even know what to say. Wow.

I love Mercedes's power - it fits her! And so does Rachel's... Actually, all of them do. And your personification of Brittany is precious. Spot on and everything. You're doing a totally awesome job. :D
breezyyy chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
epic win! i love this chapter! the ending with the list of names and possible outfits are so super awesome!
Miss Regina Star chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Yayayayay!

I zetta love this fic. Please update soon!

Also, could you please make the pairing Sam/Kurt, I think it would be soooo romantic.

You could throw in some cheesy line about how Sam is a healer. Something like, "Kurt. I'm so sorry for everything that's happened to you. The way things have been- It just wasn't fair. I just wish that I could heal the pain in your heart."

Kurt- "Oh Sam, you've already done that and so much more. Take me now my Italian stallion."

Okay.

Maybe not the last sentence. XP

Just a suggestion *insert eyebrow waggle*
wordsthatrhyme chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
I meant the last line of chaper 5... I hate how you can't edit a review.
wordsthatrhyme chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
This is perfect.

A great mix of characters we love from Glee and supernatural powers. I especially love the last line from Chapter 3. :)