Reviews for The Dark Muse
amsrule chapter 22 . 8/28
Damn this story is raw and wonderful and wow. I'm really glad they saved each other.
momma23 chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Incredibly poetic. Raw and beautiful. Thank you
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
Oh my God sweetie! This was so amazing! I cant even articulate what I'm feeling here. Do you even realize how tremendously talented you are? You should have 10,000 reviews and favs. I was so touched to be a part of their world! I will read this again, for sure! Now how can I thank you. I am stuck in bed for health reasons. These stories are so important for me to get through awful days of pain and guilt. I feel guilt because my house is a mess and I can't cook. I have to escape! You have graced my life and I thank you so much for that...
God Bless you sweetie,
Anita I am rec-Ing this story later on Twitter! Thx!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
I truly love your words. They are beautiful and when necessary they are black. I love that they are healing together in this beautiful place. I love that Bella will hopefully enjoy this beautiful, special place to heal. And more than that I love that they both feel the same way but haven't been able to articulate with words yet, but they will. I love that Edward sees Bella and is trying so hard not to judge her...And I love Bella's silly crush on Edward and that she still has the capacity to love after all the horror in her short life!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
I just love this story.
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
So amazing! I'm glad Edward has Jasper and I'm so happy Bella will see "Sparky" soon. I'm glad Edward seems to have a new outlook on life after this awful tragedy that he is part of. Bella too as she was laughing and happy to be alive. God she has so much healing to go through, body and soul...

I went thru some awful things when I was a little girl and when I was eleven and built like a woman. I had good parents, but I couldn't tell them anything...I'm ok I guess.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
I'm so glad Alice is there with her now!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
I'm sure poor Edward never bargained for this, but it has changed him. He will appreciate his life more now. I just pray he can still play his instrument! Now what the is Renee doing there, Unless it's Victoria or Rosalie. Hmmm
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
I knew somehow he would save her! Thank God! I hope that bug faced bastard suffers a long time before he dies! I'm so afraid Edward won't be able to play the piano due to his arm injury from that psycho bastard! God I hope that fucker suffers real horrible pain! I want some time with the bastard to cut his dick and balls off and shove them down his throat! That might hurt him ;)
Wow, I'm getting violent here. What a horrible trauma for Bella and Edward, God damn that bastard! Get Edward out of jail NOW!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
I'm crying...speechless!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Oh God! I hope I can take what's coming!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Oh God please let them be happy. I know real bad things are gonna happen, right? Will there be an HEA, never mind, don't say.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Finally, they meet! The they are very much alike and oh so different. I am so happy they finally spoke.
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
These two need each other...I wonder what will bring them together. Will he save her from that ghoul?
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I hope you realize just how talented you are. Have you written or published real fiction?

Well, these two are messed up. I am just like Edward described himself. I know exactly how he feels. Also I developed very early and had decent looks, but I wasn't interested. I was young and shy but looked like a teenager at age eleven. All of the dirty remarks and innuendos embarrassed me. I grew up tough but liked to read and be alone.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »