Reviews for The Dark Muse
cbzoo chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
they seem like two tortured souls
cbzoo chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
ahw dwfinately has issues
cbzoo chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
not sure who was creepier
cbzoo chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
cbzoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
confusing and intriging all rolled into one
mjinaspen chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
The moment Jasper and Mary Alice walk in the door this feels like the full weight of the situation has been unloaded onto us as readers. Oh, my God! Because we're seeing it now, not from the traumatized eyes of Edward's or from Bella's hazy recollection or Detective Black's objective point of view, but from through the eyes of compassion bystanders. So far I've just been on the edge of my seat with suspense but this... this busted my heart open.

And Edward telling her, in her sleep, that he knows and doesn't judge her had me in tears.

Thanks again fro sharing your gift for storytelling.
mjinaspen chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
I'm reading on my Kindle, but I wanted to stop and leave you a note. I'm absolutely swept away by this story-your lyrical prose, your melodic way of revealing the characters' traits and intentions. I'm mesmerized by the subtle shift in the voice with each POV even though you remain loyal to 3rd person. This has been recommended to me numerous times by people I trust and respect and I have not been disappointed! Thank you so much for writing.
Talk chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
Beautifully written tale of survival. Though harrowing in places the essence remains constant.

I want more of these two and I want more people to read their shared journey.
Talk chapter 14 . 11/25/2011
Quietly shedding tears in the dark.

Powerful, emotive, vividly described chapter.
greteljan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I just discovered this story following a rec from jbwebb on the Twilight forum. I am a little apprehensive about this violent, stalker Edward but I can also recall several other stories with the same character which were totally captivating. I have an idea after reading this chapter that your story will live up to the hype. Thank you for accomplishing something which is rare - a completed fic! Congratulations.
michelly1 chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
Holy hel.. great F N story... wow... how does this not have more reviews. I couldn't stop reading it. Great job.
Anna Faze chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
Just beautifully done. The story and the resolution and the way you told it. I really don't know what else to say!

Your words are emotive and poetic and vivid and I've loved every one of them.

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it.
numbercruncher chapter 21 . 11/8/2011
A lovely read. Beautiful.
bethers7477 chapter 21 . 11/7/2011
That was simply amazing. Again thank you so very much for sharing your talent. Fantastic.
Anna Faze chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
THUD. I was just wondering where Jasper was. I didn't put that together at all. This is good!
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »