Reviews for The Dark Muse
Anna Faze chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Oh, she heard him playing. I love that. And Bella! I felt so happy and then I remembered she's being watched just before Bella saw him.

I know that feeling Bella had, when you don't even know what you've just said. It's thrilling and scary.

Hobo with three day growth is so win.
KeeWit chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
Great ending!
KeeWit chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
I can't believe there is only one more chapter. I feel like there is still so much that has to be wrapped up.
KeeWit chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
I'm so happy that Bella and Sparkie found each other!
KeeWit chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
I think James got off too easy.
bethers7477 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Your writing is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
KeeWit chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Wow - that was a tough chapter. Terrifying.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That's scary.
Anna Faze chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Vanessa as a name is way better :)

I continue to be astounded at your turn of phrase - you have an entirely original way of describing the most commonplace things. Edward spilling over the table as though he'd been poured there. It's a great pleasure to me to read this.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Anna Faze chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I love a Harley as much as the next girl, but I smiled wide when I saw he rides a Triumph :)

I always thought playing the piano would feel like that but Edward's little pills made me sad. Strangely I feel more worried for him than for Bella - maybe I like him better because he plays guitar and rides a Triumph? It's possible :)

The garlic was a nice nod (unless I'm mistaken?).

Onwards -
Anna Faze chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I'm so glad Victoria let her go, I was worried she had a financial hold over Bella somehow.

I'm so curious about what the mural says (hmmmm, did Edward paint it - don't answer that, just thinking aloud!).

Love the emotional depth of this story.
Anna Faze chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I could cry. Poor Bella. And Charlie. Heartbreaking - especially her not being able to remember him clearly. So sad that that happens.

Scary, him being in her apartment, even though we knew he'd been in there. Scarier from her point of view.

Your imagery is like poetry and sometimes I have to stop and read a phrase a couple of times to really appreciate it before moving on.
Anna Faze chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
"It's like a Greek myth exploded on her head ..."

"Wraps herself in nonchalance ..."

You have a gift. It's lovely :)
Anna Faze chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Can't. Stop. Reading.
Anna Faze chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
"She doesn't usually have the luxury of choosing .." This line made we want to cry. Poor Bella - how did she become who she is.

Truly engrossed in your story. You paint such vivid images with your words, but more than that I can feel the breeze and smell what she smells.

Just exceptional.