Reviews for The Dark Muse
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
I know from the prologue that something bad is coming and I don't know how much, if any more, Bella can take.
Pls make her whole again somewhere down the line and let her be with Edward...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
So hard to read, but so good! It's easy to understand how she feels. She is so done with this awful life she lives. I hope she makes it to the other side...
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
This is kinda hard to read though I know that so many, children, young girls and women endure this kind of pain daily! So sad!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Oh God, I feel so sorry for her! There has to be another way for her!

Hi, I told you I would come back and finish this. So thx much for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Ok, so I really have to go finish "Evading Edward" now. I might have to keep switching back and forth though I rarely do that. But this story is mesmerizing and hard to stop! So good! See ya soon! Ps. I hope you start writing again. We don't need a Rob and Kristen together, just Bella and Edward, right? It seems a few writers stopped writing after Kristen and Rob spit up. I hope you aren't one of them. Anyway, ignore me I don't know what I'm saying most times, hehe. Thx so much for this story. I'll be back (yeah, me and Arnold)
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I couldn't stop reading ;). My God, but you are an amazing writer and I promise I will read more soon. So talented!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
OMG! I am reading " Evading Edward" right now, but am definetly coming back to this! Thx!
Toni Masen chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Wow, dark issues you dealt with. You had me gripped with the intensity and so engrossed was I that I forgot I'd put a pizza in the oven...lets just say it was blacker than black and I ended up with a tin of tomato soup!
Rabeya957 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful
Rabeya957 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
WONDERFULL!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful story... Breathtaking! Thank you :)
asiula chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful story... Thank you :)
SeekingMyEdward chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
You did a really good job with the story. The suspense and creepiness was fantastic. What I really loved was the sensitivity with which you handled these broken souls and the beauty from from which they reclaimed themselves after such a traumatic life. Bella's realization that her dad could have been with her the whole time and the representation of the mural. I loved how it reminded me of a Hitchcock thriller. You should be very proud of this work.
asiula chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Great story! The suspence was killing me, but I enjoyed reading it! Thank you :)
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Sorry I haven't commented until now, but I am compelled to stop and leave you at least one review, to let you know how much I loved this story. Full of angst and with a scene of violence which was hard to read, it still had me on the edge of my seat. Really good writing and an incredibly well-structured plot, which was a marked change from the usual 'boy meets girl, boy leaves girl, boy and girl get back together' story which is so prevalent in Twilight fanfiction. A brilliant piece of writing. Thank you so much for sharing your words.
1,146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »