Reviews for The Dark Muse
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
Finally, they meet! The they are very much alike and oh so different. I am so happy they finally spoke.
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
These two need each other...I wonder what will bring them together. Will he save her from that ghoul?
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
I hope you realize just how talented you are. Have you written or published real fiction?

Well, these two are messed up. I am just like Edward described himself. I know exactly how he feels. Also I developed very early and had decent looks, but I wasn't interested. I was young and shy but looked like a teenager at age eleven. All of the dirty remarks and innuendos embarrassed me. I grew up tough but liked to read and be alone.
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
You are such an amazing writer. Sounds like Edward is as up as Bella. I hope they can save each other. And that she will indeed become his muse.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
I know from the prologue that something bad is coming and I don't know how much, if any more, Bella can take.
Pls make her whole again somewhere down the line and let her be with Edward...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
So hard to read, but so good! It's easy to understand how she feels. She is so done with this awful life she lives. I hope she makes it to the other side...
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
This is kinda hard to read though I know that so many, children, young girls and women endure this kind of pain daily! So sad!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Oh God, I feel so sorry for her! There has to be another way for her!

Hi, I told you I would come back and finish this. So thx much for writing!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Ok, so I really have to go finish "Evading Edward" now. I might have to keep switching back and forth though I rarely do that. But this story is mesmerizing and hard to stop! So good! See ya soon! Ps. I hope you start writing again. We don't need a Rob and Kristen together, just Bella and Edward, right? It seems a few writers stopped writing after Kristen and Rob spit up. I hope you aren't one of them. Anyway, ignore me I don't know what I'm saying most times, hehe. Thx so much for this story. I'll be back (yeah, me and Arnold)
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I couldn't stop reading ;). My God, but you are an amazing writer and I promise I will read more soon. So talented!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
OMG! I am reading " Evading Edward" right now, but am definetly coming back to this! Thx!
Toni Masen chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Wow, dark issues you dealt with. You had me gripped with the intensity and so engrossed was I that I forgot I'd put a pizza in the oven...lets just say it was blacker than black and I ended up with a tin of tomato soup!
Rabeya957 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful
Rabeya957 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
WONDERFULL!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful story... Breathtaking! Thank you :)
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »