Reviews for The Dark Muse
Red Sadie chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Hoy Shit!
MarchHare5 chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
An amazing story, so well written in every aspect.
emmzac chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
Thank you! What an intense journey. I'm now off to continue this through your outtakes. I wasn't ready to have the door closed so maybe these will give me the closure I seek. An amazing story and so well writen. Again, thank you for sharing. Juanita :-)
emmzac chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
As I read this my mind is raged, filled with hate. You amaze me with the depth of the words, the emotions they bring to the surface. Real. I sat, read and felt.
emmzac chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
This chapter was a nice stsrt to the day - they looked at each other and spoke. Two lost souls fighting for calm. But the creepy watcher seems to watching and this casuses an unease within as I hit next.
emmzac chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Here I am at the end of chp 10 at 0040 in the morning feeling just as lost and alone as these two. Thank you! This has so far been an amazing intriguing mystery of the heart.
emmzac chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Hello, I'm still here with you and working through all the emotions building. Working out who is watching, is the creepy guy or the still unknown rider or someone I have yet to meet. Intriguing and dard and I'm loving the mystery of the unkown.
sillybilly4 chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
wow
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
After being given this as a rec by more than one (mpg & BoydBlog for starters) here I am. And at this point I'm intrigued. So much so I'm going to continue on this journey. I'll be back from time to time to let you know how I'm travelling. Thanks for sharing :-)
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Zafrina? Ooo female lover :o
XiaoFeng91 chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
Beautiful writing.
CindyWindy chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
I hope I've sufficiently conveyed how wonderful this story is and how much I loved it! I can tell it's going to stay with me a long time. You painted Bella in such a way that I cared deeply about her and of course I loved your Edward too. The ending was perfect. So much happened in the chapter that it was rather overwhelming - in the very best of ways. Really wonderful! Thank you!
CindyWindy chapter 20 . 4/5/2012
I can't get over how thoughtfully and beautifully you've conveyed the relationship Esme has with her son. " "Through the eyes of a mother, she sees her own features made more beautiful and noble in their son, her own perceived faults diminished." (Just imagine, please, their entire exchange quoted here.) Her love for him and her hopes, just...*tears*

Really liked the image of Bella as a vine clinging to Edward with her face toward the sun.

I could write on and on about this chapter (for a completed story, no less) but I'm really wanting to know how it ends! Oh and how you're going to wrap it up in one more chapter. :) Will I ever be sorry for it to end!
CindyWindy chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
Maybe James could do everyone a favor and die. That sounds awful and I'm sorry to be callous but BxE not having to endure the trial would be wonderful.

"It's like being small again, when everything leaves a taste, a smell, a memory etched into your brain." Ah, very nice.

Haven't ridden on the back of a bike for 20 years - when hubby was my boyfriend. Your description was amazing to me because I never thought of it being anything that special. But you're right, it was.

I hope you know how much I'm loving your story, just enjoying and appreciating every moment spent with it.

P.S. Ahem, a few chapters back some dumb girl (moi?) disparaged Edward's character and wondered if he'd be good enough for Bella. That person now wishes to strike that remark: your fella's nigh perfect!
Draenator chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
What a beautiful, well-written story. Thank you for sharing it.
1,099 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »