Reviews for The Dark Muse
fanfictionalcolic chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Amazing story.
Just Sus chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
OMG, what a story this was! I loved it to the moon, and back, although there were times that I could barely read it! This truly is a love conquers all (or most everything)! Wow...amazing! Thank you...

Just Sus chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Just Sus chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Yep, I figured that one out ahead! Mary Alice is Sparky! This is really going to be interesting!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Holy, holy they're blaming Edward for this?
Just Sus chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
Holy, holy hell...what a f*cking sicko this man is! I'm horrified what he's doing to her! This is so incredibly brutal! Poor Bella...who would have known he was so deranged. OMG, I hope she can be saved...She must have had a premonition, about being carved up, and her insides being torn out of her. This is obviously what he plans, or had planned to do! Bejeesus, this is so cruel and sick!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I have read this before and it is just as gripping as the first time. Excellent.
Just Sus chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
She know, at the back of her mind, who it is, doesn't she? She should run to Edward, not from him!
Just Sus chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I usually like to write reviews, but this story has left me basicall speechless, but in a good way. I'm amazed at the characters you've written here, and their complexities. I'm just so curious to see how it's going to all play out. And we still have the Lurker/possibly Killer around...haven't heard from him for a bit, but I know we will!

Loving's really pulled me in!

Just Sus chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Boy, oh boy, this story is so dark! I hope Edward and "Marie" can bring each other some light at some point!

Just Sus chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Whoa...that was intense!
Just Sus chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Well, now we know about Edward...
Just Sus chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Wow...although I really am liking this story, it's very angsty, and makes me sad for her. I hope somehow she gets redemption later, and finds someone to love her. Is this a HEA story, or do we need to wait to find out?

Just Sus chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
OMG, he could have REALLY hurt her. How the hell did she get into prostitution?
Just Sus chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Wow, she is something else...a totally different persona!

1,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »