Reviews for The Dark Muse
Wishful Thinker chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story.
Wishful Thinker chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Oh I hope he's dead.
Wishful Thinker chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
So Edward was the boy she was visiting with. That's kind of a relief. I was a bit worried the crazy stalker guy was watching her cavort around town with . . . Alec was it?
Wishful Thinker chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I'm insanely curious about who the Entomologist is going to turn out to be. Right now I'm guessing James, but it's a pretty loose guess.
Delirium01 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I just re-read this chapter while listening to The River by Chromatics. It has a similar kind of sad and resigned yearning to it.
Delirium01 chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Loved your story. Loved the style of your writing; the contrast between the depths into which the body and mind can be plunged and the way that it can rise up.

The graphic chapters were written so well they made me nauseated. These last couple chapters were so lovely they made my heart expand. Really wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writing.
Delirium01 chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Oh I loved this chapter. I especially loved your Esme. This might be my favorite Edward-Esme relationship that I've read. It was just so lovely. I also loved all your references to A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Delirium01 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Aaah. Really enjoying your story. Though the creeper is infuriating.

I really liked your incorporation of Subterranean Homesick Alien into this chapter. I also loved the Chopin in your previous chapters. It seemed fitting. I love it when authors incorporate good music into their stories. I always find it disappointing and distracting when there are references to crap music. But that's probably because I'm a snob like that.
jesmtl chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for the beautifully disturbing story. In the beginning, I wasn't sure I'd be able to read it but I'm so glad I did.
Beaniebop01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Red Sadie chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Hoy Shit!
MarchHare5 chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
An amazing story, so well written in every aspect.
emmzac chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
Thank you! What an intense journey. I'm now off to continue this through your outtakes. I wasn't ready to have the door closed so maybe these will give me the closure I seek. An amazing story and so well writen. Again, thank you for sharing. Juanita :-)
emmzac chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
As I read this my mind is raged, filled with hate. You amaze me with the depth of the words, the emotions they bring to the surface. Real. I sat, read and felt.
emmzac chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
This chapter was a nice stsrt to the day - they looked at each other and spoke. Two lost souls fighting for calm. But the creepy watcher seems to watching and this casuses an unease within as I hit next.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »