Reviews for The Dark Muse
asiula chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful story... Thank you :)
SeekingMyEdward chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
You did a really good job with the story. The suspense and creepiness was fantastic. What I really loved was the sensitivity with which you handled these broken souls and the beauty from from which they reclaimed themselves after such a traumatic life. Bella's realization that her dad could have been with her the whole time and the representation of the mural. I loved how it reminded me of a Hitchcock thriller. You should be very proud of this work.
asiula chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Great story! The suspence was killing me, but I enjoyed reading it! Thank you :)
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Sorry I haven't commented until now, but I am compelled to stop and leave you at least one review, to let you know how much I loved this story. Full of angst and with a scene of violence which was hard to read, it still had me on the edge of my seat. Really good writing and an incredibly well-structured plot, which was a marked change from the usual 'boy meets girl, boy leaves girl, boy and girl get back together' story which is so prevalent in Twilight fanfiction. A brilliant piece of writing. Thank you so much for sharing your words.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Amazing story.
Just Sus chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
OMG, what a story this was! I loved it to the moon, and back, although there were times that I could barely read it! This truly is a love conquers all (or most everything)! Wow...amazing! Thank you...

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Whoa!
Just Sus chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Yep, I figured that one out ahead! Mary Alice is Sparky! This is really going to be interesting!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Holy, holy shit...now they're blaming Edward for this?
Just Sus chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
Holy, holy hell...what a f*cking sicko this man is! I'm horrified what he's doing to her! This is so incredibly brutal! Poor Bella...who would have known he was so deranged. OMG, I hope she can be saved...She must have had a premonition, about being carved up, and her insides being torn out of her. This is obviously what he plans, or had planned to do! Bejeesus, this is so cruel and sick!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I have read this before and it is just as gripping as the first time. Excellent.
Just Sus chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
She know, at the back of her mind, who it is, doesn't she? She should run to Edward, not from him!
Just Sus chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I usually like to write reviews, but this story has left me basicall speechless, but in a good way. I'm amazed at the characters you've written here, and their complexities. I'm just so curious to see how it's going to all play out. And we still have the Lurker/possibly Killer around...haven't heard from him for a bit, but I know we will!

Loving this...it's really pulled me in!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Boy, oh boy, this story is so dark! I hope Edward and "Marie" can bring each other some light at some point!

xoxoSus