Reviews for The Dark Muse
Georgiana08 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Loved getting to hear from Marie. It's already obvious just how much depth there is to her character. It's interesting to me to learn about her present circumstances and the men she works for, as well as her history in foster care. Sparky sounds a bit like Alice.

I have so many questions about Marie's past, especially in regards to her status as 'Missing'. I keep trying to figure out how old she's supposed to be, but it's hard to put a finger on it. In so many ways she feels like such an old soul, but there's also something almost childlike about her. Looking forward to reading more to see how it all unfolds.
Georgiana08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I'm two parts intrigued, one part extremely creeped out. I assume that Marie is Bella, but I'm still undecided who I think the watcher is. It could be Edward, although part of me kind of hopes it's not. Either way, you definitely have my attention.
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Can't wait to see where this goes :)
Nrbl1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Looking forward to getting more details on "Maries" life... So now she has seen the sex hair...I wonder if he will become a customer?
BoydBlog chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
OMFG the Rider. I was lucky enough to be in the W C when you teased this little snippet of pure excellence! I want to pick up the book, flick and smell the fore edge to get a whiff of Edward.

Hmmmm, may I be predict and suppose that the motorbike she heard hum to life while she was having a moment against the brick wall was his?

You do not have to answer that, and HELL YES I want a teaser!

Dillinger910 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Dillinger910 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Dillinger910 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lisamichelle17 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Thank you, so much, for the update. You have got me extremely curious. I love the mystery surrounding this story. You are amazing at bringing out your Bella to life. I really loved how Bella went for a walk by herself just because she wanted to. I also love the mystery motorcycle rider that Bella saw and walked by. He definitely got her attention, quickly. I also love that we learned that Bella does like Riley, as a person. I also noticed how she went straight to business with Victoria. There is a big difference between her work and personal life. I look forward to reading. Thank you, for writing.
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
sure, i'm always down for a teaser - why not? ;)

so, this is a rather intriguing twist. marie is totally attracted to who we know is edward. now i want to re-read the first 2 chapters... the stalker is edward, right?

oh man. my tummy's in knots...
writingbabe chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
As a reader, I'm exactly where I want to be: drawn in and utterly unsure. I already care about Marie; I'm already invested in her auburn-haired biker. And yet I feel as if I have nothing but questions.

You're keeping the suspense at such a peak-kudos for that!

Teaser? yes please!

looking forward to the next chapter,

ms-ambrosia chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I think I've told you this a thousand times, but I just love the way you describe things. I'm totally envious. You're so descriptive in your writing, without being overly flowery or wordy. It's the perfect balance.
Ironic Twist chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Interesting in how she's so much more comfortable as Marie. So, this is a B&E story. What drives the angst? Her profession? I thought the creeper from the first chapter was Edward. I guess not. Who's the entomologist? James? I'm assuming the entomologist and the creeper are the same person, but perhaps not. I'm a little confused on the timing. Chapter one takes place sometime after two and three? She was beat up by a client?
auroraboralis chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Good chapter! Wow, I could keep on reading, of course I would love a teaser!
AndraLee chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
iHe is completely oblivious that his visage will probably burn under her eyelids for the rest of the day. Or always./i While the sights and smells you created will burn in my head. Delicious!
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »