Reviews for OK Computer
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Your narrative is flawlessly engaging. From a stylistic standpoint, you have given new life to Kaiba's thought process as it would occur in canon. All the heavy notes of bitterness are perfectly penned on shaky support beams of self-loathing, and insecurity, barely pacified, thinly veiled in cement and glistening, glorious window panes.

Your "writer's voice" is fine-tuned and really shines here. There are few people who can walk the narrow line of poetic prose and precision, but you've done it. This is the entire package, the inklings of character development in cynicism that is not purely cynical, the raw, emotional turmoil you've cut into callouses and masonry.

I am rendered nearly speechless by the subtle but in-plain-sight symbolism of Kaiba's resentment, and it's foundation. His arrogance has always been jaded, but never as effectively as seeing how much he is validating his work of burning through Gozaburo's remains with his own emblem.

No words could ever been enough for this.
Sass-Bot chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
I am in awe of your talent. I actually feel like I came out of this fanfic with deep insight into Seto Kaiba's mind. I feel like your work should be worshipped and made canon. I cannot even put into words how perfect this is and how much i enjoyed reading it.
MercyMeLucretia chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I wanted to review this story a long time ago but now I finally do it.

First of all, I don't want to repeat the reviewers before me. Your story was simply lovely. I could also use other words but that would be pointless rambling.

Your writing skills want to make me improve compared to what I write. In some chapters I simply lost myself in it, so kudos to you!

On a side note, I also had a headcanon where Seto and Mokuba were originally from Russia, what a coincidence :)

Anway, I hope you continue writing, you're really talented.
HylianTiki chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
So far, every single one of your chapters is amazing!

I don't know if you make it like this because Kaiba is your favorite character or w.e, but this is great. Like I feel that I'm reading his diary or something - not that he'd keep one, but you know what I'm saying.

It is stories like this that make me throw away everything I start writing. I always get these great ideas and when I sit down to write threm and can't use this much level of detail, or such amazing word choice I get disappointed. But still, this has got to be my absolute favorite story so far.
epsillon3 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
(The inclusion of Radiohead just makes this THAT more amazing.)

Okay, I have to say that this is gorgeously written. The words, descriptions and brilliant comparisons just completely take my breath away. My eyes eagerly drink the words in.

At first I cringed when I saw that it was written in first-person, 'cause, well, I've had some horrible experiences with first-person narratives.

But this has been done extremely well, and I really can't wait to read the rest. Also I laughed a lot when I read the title. Radiohead is great.

I love your writing style, it flows very well and it's such a treat to read.
HylianTiki chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
:O

This is GREAT!

That's all I have to say
Caleigho chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Brilliant first chapter. I rarely get to read Seto in first person narrative,and now I have the even rarer treat of seeing it done well.
facebookshine chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Brilliant work!
mitzirocker chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
That was so good. I love how Isis dissected Seto. But when does this take place?
fantasyguardian chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I feel really sorry for Seto and Mokuba. I like how you ppicture them right...Nice!
fantasyguardian chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
wow! You captured Seto's essence very neatly. This is how I believe Seto is feeling...Well done! can't wait to see what you have next :)
mitzirocker chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I'm loving this. I liked your depiction of Seto's past in foster homes, and especially his feelings and actions post-mind crush. Will keep reading.
Tamia Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Beautifully written! Your writing skills are fantastic! It was very interesting to read about Kaiba's underlying thoughts and feelings about certain things. There aren't many fics that dive into such depth and emotional exploration.

I commend your efforts.

Keep up the good work! I throughly enjoyed reading this.
transiency chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I really like where this is headed so far. I'm glad I can read a Seto Kaiba fic that isn't a) yaoi and b) paired up with some bimbo marysue OC. Keep at it :)