Reviews for SURPRISE!
gw-libero chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Great work. I love the story! Poor Shep's alone on his birthday and got whumped. Wonderful fiction, wonderful friendship - please keep writing ;-)
albaM chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
great story- pity he missed his party though, he deserves to enjoy himself!
Castielle chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Oh yeah, that's the Sheppard we all know and love - kicking Arnie's ass even whilst on Death's door ;)
Castielle chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Yay, Ronon found him :)
Castielle chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh, poor John - thinking everyone's forgotten about his birthday. He should know his team better than that! And now he's only gone and gotten himself into a heap of trouble...McKay's gonna kick himself over this one, LOL!
SyfyFan chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful story. Take a break and have yourself a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!~
rd8425 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Once again a truly delightful bit o whump. I agree with other reviewers that you capture the voices so well and make it easy to be "in" the scene as a reader. Thanks for another great story.
highonscifi chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Thank you so much for a great story!

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!
Forahr chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
And a very Merry Christmas and a very very happy New Year to you too. I've enjoyed every one of your stories and this one was a real treat! You capture our "guys" very well, and describe things in a way that makes me feel like I'm right there in the middle of it all, just love that! Thank you for keeping Atlantis alive for us in 2010 and please please please keep it up!
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
who else in any galaxy has a remote control jumper lol :) merry xmas and happy newyear to you as well :)
shepsgirl72 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Phew, no more aliens to fight after all! Good thing since that one was hard enough to put down. I always like reading John fighting on even when he's close to collapse. I think he proved in S&R that he's not one to sit back at let others take up the fight if there's still breath left in him.

Thanks for the story. I'm sure Sherry loved her present just as much as she says she did. Whumped and stoic Shep...what's not to like? :)
Sterenyk Strey chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I love that last line! Wonderful wrap. Our precious birthday boy has a remote controlled puddlejumper to look forward to playing with. I see a tag to this, with Rodney producing a second jumper, and them hightailing it off to the nethers of Atlantis, racing them around the block, only to nearly knock Teyla over yet again as she attempts to jiggle Torren to sleep? Aw. Maybe in a buggy, as he's older than last time? She could even race the buggy against the jumpers! Ooh! An epilogue, maybe? Anyway, love your take on our beloved cast. That is so Radek. So Ronon. So everyone. Spot on. Great job.

:-D
flyboyfan23 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
:D that was a great present! I had been trying to figure it out for a while, but a remote control jumper never came to mind. must have forgotten that rodney can build anything. :P

and i am defin using wabbbit from now on.
sherry57 chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Even really badly injured Sheppard still manages to save the day! And his main concern is always the others and not himself. He needs to look after his team but never thinks they need to do the same for him...and they really do look after him and worry about him...I love seeing people taking care of Sheppard.

And I absolutely loved every word of this story so lovingly written by my dear friend joaniexjony. Thanks for a wonderful birthday present pet! You couldn't have come up with anything better...it was perfect!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
i like it this story xD please update soon xD Ronon whump! jajajaj