Reviews for Beautiful Beast
LeahCR chapter 10 . 5/10
I like this story very much. However, as someone who cares a lot about spelling (just as many other people), I suggest you get a beta to go over your story. Mainly, you have a tendency to confuse the words 'wonder' and 'wander', and 'waist' and 'waste', though every once in a while you do use them correctly. It can be distracting, and they are very simple mistakes, easy to correct. Other than that, you have me intrigued.
50505smileyface chapter 8 . 4/17
Yes, what is his deal?! Lol. Interesting take on BATB.
It was great I was on the edge of my seat reading it and when I got to the end I was like aww what happens next where's the rest of it but what I don't understand is how belle has got this story out the castle I hope you will explain that in a later chapter but it's a really great chapter and left me with goosebumps and not many things give me goosebumbs
Madama Skye chapter 20 . 3/16
. .YOU. This fanfic was absolutely mind blowing! The story was reeling but also heart wrenching. I could not stop reading it! You have a talent of writing and the way you described every moment; whether it was touching or horrifying . ! I cannot thank you enough for writing this and how amazing it was.
Ps: seriously I did not see how this was glorifying and romanticizing rape. You made this a truly dark tale and back in the era of the French 1800s stuff like this happened. Lets not forget to mention that Belle ended up staying with him is because Adam learned the error of his ways! He paid the consequences of raping her and beating her. For that he lost his own child and almost lost belle in the process. She forgave him, she was brave and you made her such a remarkable character! I feel their ending was just right and it couldn't have been better. Screw the others who say differently because seriously in all reality it's just a fanfiction! (A really good one though!) people getting offended over something so small. Just chill out.
Very good writing. You're extrmely talented. But the way you glorified rape and abuse is NOT ok. There are women out there facing real situations like this. And you're almost mocking them by telling this story of love. It's very annoying. And stories like this make women weak
ironandpen chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh, just a small critic. Ummm Could you... at least tell the story in a third person's point of view? You frequently use the word I in every sentence. And... I bet some of the readers feels a bit... uneasy when you use the first person's point of view in some scenes that showed violence and abuse.

Remember, the first person's point of view is used mostly in detective case. So the readers and narrator can BOTH solve and uncover the case together. That's the sole purpose of using the first person's point of view : Making the readers a part of the whole story.

While your story has potential, it has left some readers a bit scared - for while your goal is to share Belle's experience to them, some are uncomfortable in the scenes when the Beast forced her against her will. We felt like we are in Belle's shoes.

But all in all, you are an amazing author. It shows on your story. please don't take my criticism too heavy. I just want to help you out.
ironandpen chapter 20 . 3/1
HANDS DOWN TO THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER TOLD! wow... this is just amazing. I'd like to believe this is the true story and the Disney version is a more light hearted way of retelling it. This is as good as some of the best selling novels out there. Even BETTER infact! actually, if you ever write a book, I'll buy it in an instant. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Rebecca chapter 6 . 2/28
This is exactly what I've been wishing to read in a long time, every time I read a Beauty and the Beast fan fiction it isn't completely satisfying, but so far this version is absolutely spot on. Great work, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Tara.K.Walker chapter 1 . 2/23
Man this is really cool so far! I can't wait to read the rest! Oh and by the way at the time of this review the story is complete so sorry if I acc spam you!
moleking chapter 20 . 2/16
Great story
HatefulHeart chapter 9 . 2/11
This is very dark lol, cool story.
Blackmore chapter 20 . 2/10
This is pure gold! I wish you'd write more stories like this, I love a good Disney angst.
See you soon? :)
Sam chapter 20 . 1/18
so sad to see it end! I loved your story!
Thanks for this wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading and read all chapters immediately (no studies haha). It was a wonderful version! Love it! Thanks!
I'm sorry and I'm not trying to flame but this is disgusting, you're romanticising rape and abuse. If there is one thing I can't stand in fiction it's that. Filthy behaviour.
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »