Reviews for Beautiful Beast
Just as haunting and powerful like the first time I read it years ago. I've been here since chapter 16 was published and remember being so excited for updates. If this were to ever be in print and available it would most definitely have a space on my bookcase.

In the BATB fandom, there isn't anything like this. Miss you Megan.
Hi! This is the second time I've read this in a month. The first time I saw it, I was curious with the concept. I've been exploring some of the dark versions of fairy tales in this site. I admit some of them are very intriguing, but none is better yours. It's a really good concept! Genius! The best part is you committed to it and developed it quite nicely! Keep writing!
Thecookiemonster23 chapter 20 . 8/30
It's 2016 and I don't know if you are gonna read this review but I want to tell you that I really REALLY love this story,it had me stuck on the laptop for a whole day and half, I had a ton of feelings while reading this and that means is a very good story and its very well written, I know it's been years since the last time you updated this and I hope that some day you could read this.

Greetings from México

(sorry for the bad english)
Yjofna chapter 20 . 8/10
I feel really content with the end of this fic. The characters, their backgrounds, the plot, the feels... they are all realistic and in sync. Beautifully written, thank you for this great work.
Amazing omg your fantastic thank u so much for the amazing work off art brilliant X
Beth chapter 20 . 8/5
Good work!
Madi chapter 20 . 7/21
This was awesome! I loved the more realistic ending you gave it. It was also very well written, and I enjoyed every dark and delecious moment of it!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 4 . 7/10
I bawled my eyes out in this chapter. Havent cried this much in ages.
Alyce the lost chapter 20 . 6/29
This was a really good story I loved it, but I am probably going to read fluff or watch Barney after this, this was hard read.
I love this. I enjoy darker themes and can see this published. I would like reading a longer version with more POVs one day... It would let us see more from Adam's and the staff's view. To see his struggle with the beast alongside Belle would be some wonderful character development (and a good story ;) )
I read this years ago and I had to come back to tame my excitement for the Beauty and the Beast movie that will come out next year. I'm shocked this isn't published yet. I remember being so amazed and hooked to it. I also remember how frustrating it was to wait for your updates.
Talon chapter 1 . 6/2
A darker version of that timeless classic? Hmm...I can't wait!
The cruelty is real but i saw no other path for this forst child
Christy chapter 20 . 4/29
I really loved your story just finished reading the whole thing in the past couple days. I look forward to checking out your other work.
Madolebug chapter 12 . 4/24
Oh, gosh. The way you wrote about Lumiere and Christine in this chapter makes me want a story about them.. . that you wrote. No one else.
1,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »