Reviews for Group Interview
Lovesosa123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I'm So sorry who about your friend :( RIP (
Malluchan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awww Who, you made me get a little sad! It might be awhile since this fic was written, but sorry about your friend.
Daniela chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
im surer then once-ler that Sara is in a better place. I know it seems unfair that people are good and dont drink and... and the irony is, someone else got drunk! They not only hurt their body but they also wasted a life. these are a lot of words from a ten year old and i shouldnt know the percentatage of how many teens errr... D-I-E... from that(dirty minded friends). i want you to know that this prayer is dedicated to her and all the other lives taken from that cause(or any cause really!). But dont worry. youll see her again. i bet shes in heaven waiting right now and always.

from,
Daniela Leal-Corzo
daniela chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
oh...my...god.i am SO sorry about Sara. im positive shes in a better side walk is gold the wall are beautiful stone snd the gates are made of lovely it.
shenza monchenso chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
hey, i just read your stories 'love ya little bro shoulda told ya before' and both of your 'let me go stop my pain big brother' and i cried and cried, then this made me cry. sorry for the loss of your friend, but she's in a better place.
Lisa Garcia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
please get better i'll support for everything you on the web and please get better i can be your friend
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love your writin SO MUCH! I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Shes in a better place :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing, and I am sorry for yuor loss hope you feel better soon.
Yami Horus Drako Angelus chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
(I have'n read the little one's deads... yet)

THe interview: funny in some parts...

about you... I understand... *sigh* I loose A friend too!

LAst year's summer, wheen she just graduated... she was only 18... I did the same thing,not exactly kill a character, but write a fic... however, it is not finished yet.

She was a Full Metal Alchemist fan, so I asked her if she'd like to appear in a fanfiction (that was a week before "that" happened and the last words we crossed)

so sad, so sad...**hugging who** I hope yu'll be ok!

matta ne!

ciaossu
Truth Seeker chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I'm terribly sorry about your friend. She must've been a great friend for you to consider her as family. I hope you cope with it, and I hope your friend, Sarah, is watching over you.

Awesome interview by the way. As a writer to another, I would suggest using more description, and using the protagonists' feelings, sort of like how you did in this interview in your fics. It makes the story come to life.

Hope you feel better soon.

Truth Seeker
Icecreampopstar chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
hey I really liked this interview, I'm sorry about your loss, I know what it feels like to lose someone you care about, oh god and these death FICA you write are FREAKIN GOOD and make me cry, keep up your awsome work

btw what was Raph's plan anyway? jus curious :)
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great job on this I enjoyed it very much and I'm very sorry about yur lose it must really hurt but as time passes I hope the pain eases a bit and I'm sure she is in a better place. May you rest in peace Sara :')