Reviews for Love In the Time of Lyrium
dragonagefan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I enjoyed this story for reasons too numerous to list. 3
Tainted92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very well written, though sometimes I felt myself lost on what character was what and looked them up on Dragon Age Wiki. I really felt like some of the events did actually happen with how well they tied into BioWare's Anders personality and behaviors.
DarkMage6 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
YAY! I'm glad Anders got some loving. . .even if it was with a crazy. . .

He doesn't get enough love
CynderJenn chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved this story with its unlikely pairing. Kelli is such a neglected, little understood character that you have made come alive.
Amhran Comhrac chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
If someone had told me I would read and love an Anders/Keili story before now I don't think I would have believed them.

This is such a surprising pairing and you really made it work.
mutive chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Now this is awesome! From the weird sort of fail-romance between Anders and Keili (which managed to be so totally creepy, although I totally love that she ended up with Godwin as a "nice man", yeah, go figure...), to Nathaniel being totally pissed off that Anders was getting laid and he wasn't (I can totally see this happening), etc. etc. This really is a great fic!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
A Keili story? This is neat! The cage at the Chantry is a horrific touch, but I believe it. Wonderful letters, wonderful relationship building. And then Keili goes to Loghain and Oghren for marital counseling. That is just too sweet and funny! It's so wonderful to see Keili reconcile with her magic and with life in general.
odiedragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
iWords: 11,561/i

Crisium, take note. SEE THIS HERE? THIS IS LOVE. :D

Saga, when you first told me about this idea I was apprehensive. Keili Andraste Reborn and Anders Apostate Extraordinaire? Are you mad?

Why yes. Yes you are. Deliciously mad. :D And you made it sweet to boot. :D I love the bit with the letters best.