Reviews for A Friend for Derpy Hooves
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
THIS IS BEAUTIFULL! I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm going to read it every christmas!
SaveBubbles chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Vernerok87 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
"He asked the blue pony currently hovering above him,"

Grey, isn't she?
Vernerok87 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
"and every year brought a new wave of foals and fillies hoping for something particularly special."

Either "new wave of foals hoping..." or "new wave of colts and fillies hoping..." will look better there.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
so cute also what is honeys middle
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
i think the story is great i love it
The Storyteller and his Books chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
This was a sweet story, i like derpy and i just began to write on my first MLP fanfic i hope i dont flop totaly , anyways i love this story and i like dery a lot
BlackStealth08 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
I'm amazed with how good this is. I wish you'd continue it, but if not, I wouldn't mind too much.
BlackStealth08 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great fic man clearly gets a 10/10

I will read all the chapters, knowing they'll be just as good :D
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Oh, dear...the poor filly doesn't quite know what a chimney is for yet, does she? It's touching (and mildly worrisome) things like that that make this version of her the one I hope Faust declares canon.
StaminaRose chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Absolutely heart warming. I was in tears at some points in this.

Favourited, you fantastic person.
akjndajnd chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I loved your story and fell that if they ever add Bright Eyes as a primary character to FiM that this or something similar should be her back story. Also, please consider posting this story on as it may get noticed there as well as here.
Some1Else chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
As most of your readers have noted, this story is somewhat touching. It's really heavy on friendship. This is actually more suitable for the intended audience than it is bronies, but that doesn't change the fact that the writing is still acceptable. In addition to the fact that this is actually a fic about Derpy, I enjoyed how Derpy's eyes were always wandering. It's a subtle detail, but it helps bring out her character and it's amusing. Overall, this was a good read. Nice work.
Hush Puppy chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
This was a touching and amazing fic x3 thank you for the great read!