Reviews for Midnight Revelations
Genesis Vakarian chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I loved reading all four chapters mate
Genesis Vakarian chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I loved reading this chapter
Genesis Vakarian chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
loved it
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
well done
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Great story
Madcat29 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Hi,

I just wanted to say I enjoyed your piece. You have a firm grasp of the characters, and you keep their actions and expressions true to the core. This makes your story believable, and I was pleasantly surprised to not once have winced at sappy romance. So for that, great job! It's very difficult to stay within the character bounds when you venture into something unfamiliar to them.
Your writing is good too; the words are well chosen, the imagery is good, and your sentences well constructed. I was told once to try and shorten my sentences while conveying the same message, in essence, making it more consice. If you have a long sentence, for example, you may want to cut it where appropriate and start a new sentence with the remainder of the sentence. This helps the reader focus better.
Great job, keep writing!
Husker75bsg chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Very well written
loves-sparrow chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
that was amazing i loved it i wanted to scream when Marcus said that to Anya like just an amazing read
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
This would have been 100%, but the comma misplacements were really annoying. Still, LOVE IT.
o The JUICE o chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Great story! I liked how you imagined what prison was like for Marcus. The end was very sweet and still both of them were very in character, overall a very good story!
Black-Fl0wer chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Finally finished reading it. :D I'm glad that you told me about this story because otherwise I probably would have missed it.

I love how the story ends and I think you're really doing a great job with Marcus and Anya. It' soo difficult to keep Marcus in character. And you managed him once again dropping his mask while not getting too soft. :)

I will definitely read your other stories, too. You're an awesome writer!
Warhawk07 chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Well, this might have gone in a different direction from Anvil Gate's ending, but this is amazing. You never learn of what happened to Marcus in the Slab, but we know it was bad. I think Karen Traviss is planning on getting Marcus to finally admit his feelings for Anya in GoW3, as it is the final game in the series. Too bad Anya can't have kids; that's a damn shame.
firedancer34 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
nicely done :) enjoyed the story...and loved the prison scene. Some nice details thrown in there. The whole letter concept was an awesome touch as well.
GearCub724 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I just cant get enough! Your stories are great! The way you described the dream in the first chapter it felt pretty real in the sense that Anya was going crazy with fear. You have truly grasped the characters I would have to say. I also write Gears Fanfics (check them if you would like) but nothing like this! Please write more cause honestly Marcus and Anya just need to get together already, i am a guy and i even feel its been long enough haha Keep Writing!

-Spike
Kenshin13 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I really enjoyed your story! I think you did a great job with keeping the character in character. We don't know how the characters would act in this situation or how Marcus was during his time in prison, so I think you did a nice job filling in those blanks. I think how you portrayed him in prison was very true to Marcus, but his portion of the letter was a little OOC to me which I guess would be my only criticism. This last chapter was obviously my favorite since all the feeling between these two were finally out in the open. I hope you continue with more Gears fics (especially if they are Marcus and Anya related) because there aren't nearly enough of them. Nice work!