Reviews for 中文的Seddie!
icebingo chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
我喜欢你的小文章哟

hi, sweety, i am really want to know how you make it. uh...i am chinese, i mean..i am very poor at english, however, i am a english major student. how it can be!
i am afraid of making grammer mistake..."sob sob".
JuliIsMe chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hey, I speak English and I used Google to translate this. You actually did a really good job. Better than my Spanish fanfics. :) Love it. Good job! :*
unquestionable-honour chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
我喜欢故事你和SEDDIE!
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I don't read Chinese, but I plugged it into Google transalate, and I got the basic idea of it. Good story.
ghettos chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
哈哈,你的中文还好啦,比我的好多了。我读这个故事的时候,笑得喘不过气来!I would actually really love to write something in Chinese and post it on FF, but sadly I haven't got the guts or the sufficient standard of Mandarin to do so :P I think it was nice that you attempted writing in Chinese / once I tried writing in French and the results were disastrous ;

做得好,而我会等待你别的作品!(:

祝你

身体健康

--嘉惠 :P

forever yours, drew
amydyer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
你写得还好,千万不要伤心,你看我在安慰你,我将乖 LOL :)
Me chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Your chineese is pretty good I think... I'm not too good myself but I understand it
katy2000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
lol could u rewrite this in english?
thechat chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I have to say using 中文 (I had to!) was pretty smart :)

Thank god for the Chinese classes I had! XD
Nooa chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Couldn't understand it because I don't read chinese, but it is nice to know that someone made a chinese one.
Nooa chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
a Chinese senior three student chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
为什么说自己的语法很差呢?其实你翻译的很不错的,呵呵
hunnybunnysweetiepie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Hey! Guess what! My whole family is kinda chinese but I don't study chinese so I CAN'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND! But you are such an awesome writer so I made an attempt to read it anyways... All I see is a bunch of lines I do not recognise... O_O I'm a lazy person so I was too lazy to open google translator... Instead, I looked at the reviews and I was astonished (nice word huh? ASTONISHED :D) to find that apparently, some people in this fandom DO understand chinese.. I'm amazed... And I'm lucky because one of the copy and pasted a result from google translator... And all I can say is...what the hell? :/ so the moral from this review is that GOOGLE TRANSLATOR SUCKS! WHO INVENTED IT ANYWAYS!

P.S. After I reread that review 4 freakin times, I finally understood and, well it was an awesome story though it doesn't top your other stories
Shadower-Sam chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
No worries :D That was great! It's kinda weird that there are no Chinese Seddie fics... I once thought of writing one too, but I kind of gave up since my Chinese sucked...

Great fic, keep it up! Good luck on studying Chinese!
daylight-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Good thing i know Chinese! :)