Reviews for The Ninja All Stars Tournament
bankai777 chapter 16 . 6/21
I am glad that this story was finally updated.
enRei chapter 16 . 6/20
Only one man can raise that kind of reaction... the great and fearless Uchiha Madara :D
Wazzup?!

Great chapter, and yeah we waited long, but hopefully you're back for good and we won't have to wait that long again for the finale of this story...
maxridelover chapter 16 . 6/19
sasuke's poem was great!
Yuti-Chan chapter 16 . 6/19
Yay, you finally updated XD I am SO happy about that, it makes my day! But please don't let Obito die in this story, I love him almost as much as the real Madara who is super cool :D
Lightningblade49 chapter 16 . 6/19
YOUR BACK AWESOME! I see you have unveiled Obito too, and im guessing the new guy is the real Madara.
Spiralturtle6 chapter 16 . 6/19
Glad to see your back dude! Loving the story! Keep up the good work!
RedFistCannon chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Such fic...Such humor...Such plot...
RFC is impressed...RFC is veeeeerryyyyyyy impressed kukuku
ANW KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !
RFC out Biooooooootchhheeeeeesssss
awesome3521 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
please update
Abdullahsaurus chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Sweet story maybe this is the best story yet
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hahahahah XD

Can't wait to see how this ends up :p
Iredescentdxkn172 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Whoah super typo my phone for comment that makes no sense in the first half and makes me look like an illiterate only my phone was as advanced and awesome as Itachi.*Bows head in shame*
Iredescentdxkn172 chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Haha this story is getting funnier Sakura she finally gets positive attention only to later have Jiraiya after her with his toad "thingy".Talk about Nagato and Sai,you guys are pretty boys in my eyes!Don't listen to 's just an ancient f*ck like hidan said. So I'm guessing team Mad's gonna win since Nagato-kun made 100 and something goals with the six paths "since the game was still going and was totally legal" so then Madara got his wish of kissing T.S.F.S. which at the moment should be T.S.I.F.S (Team-Sakura is f*cking screwed which is her current situation)pulls a fast one.
AshleyPurdy'sGirl chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
I love this story! It is so funny! Please review soon!
BloodTrinity chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
...*hangs myself because of the last few sentences*
Lady Crack chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
I missed this fis so much! And it picked up right where it left off...nope, didn't take long to get me literally lol-ing! Total adore for the slowmo moment with Sasuke and the boys. That and I found Hinas innocence endearing with Itachis explanation.

Great job, so looking forward to the next update!

Gotta know wha hoppend!