Reviews for Is It Really Cheating?
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/5
love it!
mercury chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw! Thanks!
Doni chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hehe, loved it! Especially how oblivious Jim was in the beginning. This is one that would have definitely made a good multichapter story. Well done.
Kobato00 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I can't believe that I left this sitting on my inbox so long...

It's GREAT! D

I was kinda thinking that it was going to be short of lacking a little in the story because with the summary it seemed to me that it would have more chapters, but seeing that it was only one I wasn't sure.

But it did not disappoint, love it, you did a great job in one chapter with good descriptions and plot. A new favorite to my list D

Read you soon
Indredi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww, this one is super sweet! Love sexy glasses Kirk turning Spock on.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
OMG LOVE IT!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
FLUFF ATTACK!

FLUFF! ATTACK!
Layla-V chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Very sweet. I love the characterizations!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awww perfect story to come to after fianls are over! i just loved it soo much awsome job
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
At first, I was like, "wait- haven't I read this before?" Then the light bulb went off... ;-)

To reiterate what has already been iterated (hey - it's a word), this piece is just adorable. I'm awfully glad you posted it here, especially since you and I have determined that I'm much too chicken to go over to LJ.

Thanks for brightening my evening, and just for generally being awesome. Because you so totally are. :-)
Sleeping-Lion7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
EEEEEEEEEEE! *loud fangirl squeal* That. Was. Adorable.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Happy Trekmas! This was a good story, I think. And I say "I think" because part of me really wants to complain that they went from being coworkers to lovers so quickly that I couldn't believe it. But that's okay, I can handle that. I don't have to have a long complicated story to see Spock and Jim together. Some of the tiny storylets I work on have them together this fast as well. Over all this was a good story, though. Well thought out. It's a great Trekmas story overall. Thank you!
tangawarra chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was very sweet. Just the right thing to start a nice quiet evening at home. I wouldn't have minded if it had been a bit longer though. It reads like an outline for a very promising multi-chapter fic.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love the end when Jim asks how they went from barely being friends to love slaves in minutes. I think Spock is turned on by Jim and his test cheating ways.

I liked the way Jim didn't really notice that Spock was kind of checking Jim out when he had his glasses on.

Nice job.