Reviews for Comfort
Farsala chapter 1 . 6/20
This one shot warmed my heart just as much as Hestia's flames would've. This is probably the first PJO fic I've encountered that was written in a god's point of view, but I think it's safe to say you did a pretty good job. It was actually quite refreshing and it concluded wonderfully.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Aphrodite Child chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is so cute !
Lonely-soul101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Young Nico made me cry so hard when I re-read the series. This is awesome! I love it!
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is so sweet. Make a new chapter where Nico and Hestia meet again!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
You are officially awesomeness in my book as for Nico fics. First you made me cry my eyes out, now you made me want to ship Hestico. Just kidding. But hey, just saying...

I love this. Perfectly IC. So sweet. I love. n_n
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Love the bonding! Do I get more? :)
ohsnapitspercy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow! Your writing is so IC, I just love it! It was the perfect length, no errors, and it was about Nico! :)
VidiaPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Young Nick is so cute. Also, I like Hestia and Nick fics. Hestia is one of my favorite goddesses and Nick is one of my favorite half-bloods.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was a great conversation, their stories are so sad, both are outcasts yet are amazing and special in their own way.:)
Sven Fenette chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
LOVED IT!
It's An Elaborate Ruse chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I hate how barely any minor characters get stories in PJO. Loved your fic and added it to my favorites
kelour chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aw...Me likey _
Willis3-Mart-Weirdo chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very sweet, i like it. The visual i pictured was beautiful. thanks for writing it.
OnceUponABrokenRegal chapter 1 . 7/1/2011