Reviews for Moonlight and Vodka
Tripptych chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
How does this not have more reviews? It's fantastic! The plot is smooth, interesting and busy without being complicated, the portrayal of Shisui and Itachi was perfect, not to OC, not to stiff and tight laced like the anime. I honestly loved this. Well done lovely!
In the sea of night chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wonderful history! Itachi beign a prostitute in Russia and Shisui as an agent - what else we could ask for? So... so... NYA ò.ó This is a shitty review, it's not enough to express my contentment, because it's highly pleasurable to find such amazing ItaShi fics at least. Thank youuuuuu!

Viic.
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really loved how Itachi was like in this! So seductive /

Awesome story! Great job!
Shuriken-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
See? THIS is what happens when you pick a RANDOM story out of the Bitter Nakano Community on LiveJournal!CHAOS ENSUES!

THE ORIGINAL HAD ITACHI ACTING MORE LIKE THIS? HOW? WHY? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

You KNOW it's the end of the world when authors start using the 'insane' part of their imagination to write stuff...

My god... THIS is gonna be one of the stories Shisui accidentally reads in my fic...

I laughed when Itachi first showed up. Like, fell-out-of-my-chair laughing. And then I got the mental image of Itachi... dancing... and had a "WTF?" moment.

And then you had him dance with Oro-phile... and I had another "WTF?" moment...

Yeah, so, uh... GREAT JOB! DON'T FORGET TO DODGE THE KUNAI THAT ITACHI IS GONNA BE THROWING AT YOU!
Never-Land-4always chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
? ? ? ? ? ? ? Um...Sorry, I'm kinda zoned out...er, it's really good. I'm not really feeling up to a hyper glory review, although I'll have you know you deserve one!
busted chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*lol* I love your Shisui in this. The idea itself is such a wn! And I love seductive!Itachi
ThatSuperGeek chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ahhhh I love this! Itahi's seductive side

Shisui was hilarious, I love fics like these.
RandomUchihaFangirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Loved this!
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Like all your works this was SO fantastic! You painted the scenery so well that I totally forgot about them as ninjas.

And there was this particular part where I actually thought Itachi would betray Shisui.

The ending was jaw-dropping!

Oh! you did an excellent job with this fic! Loved it!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Well, you already know I love this. But just for clarification, I LOVE THIS. 8D

Just so you know, though...you have the characters listed as 'Itachi U. and Shukaku'.