Reviews for Mac's Interference
radiate689 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
radiate689 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
interesting start
edwardfiend chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Loved this. Logan seems to have come into his own, he seems so grown up. love it. My fav part was the conversation in the cafe. :)
jacksperluvr chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Loved it
J.Shoot.Me chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Interesting story. I usually hate stories about rich people ... and in that regard, didn't care much for that aspect of yours either. You know the old saying, "Poor little rich boy."

But you write well and your story is more about acceptance than money; though I found that silly. Still, it's in a good way.

Thanks for the read.

DLillith21 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
What a really fabulous story! I haven't seen anyone approach their relationship in that way before, and it was perfect. There are so many angles to how much money Logan has, how he chooses to spend it, how Veronica reacts to it, and you did a great job tying it all together and giving them a solid foundation for their relationship. I really enjoyed it!
Didine34790 chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
That was a really good story,

Islandergyrl chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Awwwww. Finally a happy ending for LoVe. I thought it might have been a bit of a stretch for Veronica to trust Logan so quick but I love the fact that they were in Venice and I do agree that they would definitely have a better relationship without the addedstressors that comes with being in Neptune. And even though Logan is extremely wealthy, itnever really felt like he flaunted it either. I also like the last part from Logan to mac. It was classic! Thanks for writing!
missshay16 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
a wedding in venice now thats romantic, i love the end especially Mac's reaction that Ronnie wanted to speak to her. thanks so glad they are happy with the money
desperate for more chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
So great to see Veronica and Logan finally and truly happy together. Logan's e-mail to Mac made a great ending and brought the story full circle.
betsal chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I loved it! They were so relaxed and happy together. I think this is the first time Veronica followed her heart and she has found her happiness. And Mac was caught!
Natskl chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
What a great way to end the Veronica finally accepted Logan for who he and all :-) Oh, and to be married in Venice! Loved the email that Logan sent Mac...especially the last line (...the little woman wants to talk to you)...ha, ha...AWESOME!
a chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
im so glad you finished this story,it was so very well done,and LoVely... loved the ending with the last part about what mac good.
lateVMlover chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Okay, wow! You know I love all your stories, so I may be wrong when i say that this may be the BEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER READ! WOW! It's so perfect, and I'll tell you why:

I loved how you had Logan convince her to go on vacation with her and the clever metaphor you used. But especially I liked how he pointed how the things he would learn from her and how learning to relax and enjoy what he had was what he would teach her. Too perfect.

I loved so many lines and the proposal and wedding in Venice. I also liked that you ended it with Mac's POV because I had almost forgotten it had started with her POV. I really loved the last line, too, from Logan.

Incredible job-incredible chapter. In the future if you're ever trying to decide if you should do an epilogue I say go for it-especially if it turns out this good!
ears chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Very nice! And Mac's caught in the end, excellent! Awesome to read them all so happy!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »