Reviews for Mac's Interference
TXQuill chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
I am such a sucker for grand romance and happy endings - this has it all! I love that you "outed" Mac's role in their reunion - too funny! Thanks for this - really enjoyed it!
Nerdyesque chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
"You are going to have to show me how to be part of a family and how to be in a loving relationship." He met her gaze, "Let me show you how to let money make your life easier; let money give you time for more important things like us." - sooo true! I loved this line.

Laughed my butt off when I read - "As you know, I love manipulative women so I am not upset and I thank you for your interference. However the little woman wants to talk to you. See you in June."

I loved this story a lot and am very glad you came back to it!
betsal chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
I loved this story. Veronica needs to accept Logan's money if she wants to be with him. Looking forward to epilogue.
Nerdyesque chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I really like how you addressed a major problem in their relationship - unlike most couples, they didn't need to worry about money, but the reverse of it, too much. I really enjoyed this trip into VM 'verse and can't wait for more.
duckquack chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
AMAZING! I'd rather have a few more chapters than an epilogue already cause I'm not ready for this story to be over but I can't wait until you update again!
missshay16 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
yay you are back, I didn't recognize the story at first their I read chapter one again. this chapter was just romantic and the talk was just good like the just let go of all their problems and and just get closer, I am just glad that Ronnie finally got over the money issue because i think that is one of their biggest problems
bjq chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Please update soon. AWESOME story
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I really like the mature Logan you've created in this story. I like how he's thought of all the angles because it's so important to him that Veronica truly get it this time. I can understand her struggle because unless a couple is married most women wouldn't be comfortable just sharing their boyfriend's wealth. I think her reluctance speaks to her independence and self-relience more than reverse snobbery. She has strong work ethics and doesn't know how to accept anything she hasn't earned. I loved the way Logan laid it out in the last conversation. It is about whether or not she wants to be with him because how could she want to be with him and expect him to not share what he has? She has to see that it is a part of who he is since she has mostly been categorizing his wealth as a separate part of him. I love the way you've spinned this short tale and the real way you've shown Veronica's internal struggle. Hope you post the epilogue soon!
Natskl chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Thanks for the update! Yay, so they're finally ready for their future together :-) Looking forward to the epilogue!
Nikki chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Great to read a new chapter of this story. Glad to see Veronica and Logan finally doing some hard work on making their relationship work. Looking forward to an epilogue.
shuurei02 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
oh, I'm so glad to see you continue this fic!
ameelder chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I so missed this story. I am still wondering about why Veronica needed to bring her passport with her? And, I am in need of some good smut. I think the start of this chapter is a little vage time wise compared to the previous chapters but, the rest is very much up to par with the others. I like the name change also. Looking forward to more!
Nichole chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Loved Logans explanation of a relationship! Glad Veronica wasn't stubborn about it. Can't wait for the next update! Thanks for updating this particular story it's one of my favorites!
Nichole chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Just reread all your stories and am hoping that you will finish this. You have written some of my favorite stories. Looking forward to an update!
midnightblupuppy chapter 4 . 8/1/2011