Reviews for Mac's Interference
firecracker93 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
please continue! i cant wait to find out what Logan has to show Veronica next!
duckquack chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Amazing, amazing story I really can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
ameelder chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I was very much suprised by the plot and the way this was going. It is well witten and is hopeful while still keeping with the context of Logan & Veronica. I look forward to an update.
LoVefan4ever chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I love that Veronica is really trying and that Logan wants to be entirely open. It makes me happy that they are trying to work things out on an adult level.

I can't wait to see what else Logan has in store! Please update soon!
sammii chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
amazing

update please!
sammii chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
can't wait for the next chapter:)

update soon please

xx
brankel1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Love it.
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Forgive me for not being that observant, but I just realized that you were also writing the other story I've been enjoying about VM being an 09er! Ha! You have a very creative mine! :)

Now for my thoughts on this chapter. Like always, I liked it. I liked Veronica realizing how her judgemental habits have bothered Logan and feeling remorse. What I particularly liked was the very adult and frank conversation about how social status can affect a relationship. On TV or movies it's often brushed under the wrong. HOwever, a modern woman such as Veronica would definately not be comfortable having someone having all that money and spending it on her. Great job bringing up too her saying, "What does that have to do with me?" Logan is cleverly trying to get her to see that his wealth will affect her if she's in his life.

The only problem I had was toward the end. I think you jumped the gun a bit with Logan saying it's your money too. Unless he was about to propose or they were living together, it would NOT be her money. NOr could I see any woman agreeing that her boyfriend's money was hers too. Unless they were co-habitating. But I"m sure you have a plan! Look forward to the next chapter!
brankel1 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Love it.
missshay16 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
woooh. they didnt have a big fight they talked like adults i see a rainbow of hope for them. this is so kl. merry christmas
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Wow! What a provactive chapter! Really enjoyed!
I forgot my password chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I LOVE THIS!
Beeski chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Now I'm intrigued! Here's hoping more of the 'being an Echolls' secret will be revealed in the next chapter. :) Great to see another chapter up before Christmas, and maybe we'll even get another? ;)

Tiny correction: I'm guessing Mac should be communing with nature, instead of commuting?
TinkMars chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Great LoVe Story! Look forward to more!
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I'm intrigued! I can't wait to read more!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »