Reviews for Mac's Interference
missshay16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"It is perfect! It is a present from a man who knows his woman" i love this line so much. yay! santa's here or well female santa. thanks Josie. Wish u a merry christmas and happy great new yr to u and ur family. thanks again
hoffi coffi chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Oh, I am intrigued now, what does it mean to be an Echolls? Can't wait to find out.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Love it.
Didine34790 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
i loved it!

lo chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
New LOVE story, yaylook forward to see what Logan's plan is, Mac is really good friend.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i hope there's more
Natskl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Would love to know what Mac wrote on the email...hope you going to update this soon...pretty please!
Beeski chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love Christmas treats! Your "12 Days of Christmas" story last year remains one of my favourites.

Love the closing line: "Yes Veronica there is a Santa Claus."

I always thought Mac would play more of a role in their relationship than she did on the show, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this one!
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
There is more, right? Cause I don't know if I'll like you very much if there's not, LOL. Seriously, though... I love this. I can see both Logan and Veronica's melancholiness through Mac's eyes. I'm glad she stepped in!

More, more, please!
Ali-Cat chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Please, please, please say there's going to be a sequel. I really would love to know what happens next, and what Mac wrote.
p2880 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful story. Perfect for the Christmas season. There's more, right?
fanfic81 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Love what you have written. Please continue. Don't leave us hanging.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You kill me by not adding the one sentence, so I hope very much that this is not meant to be a oneshot! Also it would be very nice to see the aftermath of the email, lol.

I like that you specified "professionally wrapped package." That's so very Logan, to essentially send her his heart in a box but have the thing professionally wrapped. Oh, Neptune.
sammii chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
josielynn srtikes again with yet another amazing storie

please update soon.