Reviews for Reunion
Hellogenesis chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was great.
Made me cry.
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ohh that is soo sweet! I cant believe you havent got your 60 reviews on it yet! and i thought I'M a lazy reviewer o.O
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
wow. this story was amazing, beautiful and nearly made me cry :') nice work.
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
testing to see if alerts are working
Midsummer Madness chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I absolutely adored this story. But then again, i generally love ever fiction you write :)

Hehe, I'm guilty of NOT reviewing even though I've read EVERYTHING, well almost. I think George x Luna is THE BEST pairing ever :D

Keep on posting, you're awesome ;p
its meesh again chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i find it really difficult to understand why jkr had to have fred die but you elaborated on it i think the understanding you put into your stories make me so addicted to them. all the could have beens fit so perfectly. please write more! i love it 3 tons of love and support, meesh
Gypsy Scribe chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It's beautiful, and I'll admit, I cried a little. Luna's wisdom over loss echoes how I feel about the loss of my father. People are still with us, even after they're gone, because they loved us.

Gypsy Scribe
SueAdams chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
:( Poor George.
walters1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Yay! First review! Another good story and a good set up for more if you ever feel the need to write more (which you generally do...not that I'm complaining!)

Love the slight set up for a possible relationship with the kiss. Great job, and I can't wait for updates on your other stories!
GottaLoveLunaGood chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very touching story, Made me cry. Raw emotion touched with beauty and fragility.