Reviews for Renamon VS The Furries!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
okay so renamon didn't want to diamond storm them because they were people... but instead killed them with her boobies. smooth bruh
ReNdErMaN chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
*all four Slender-brothers are passed out on the floor with MASSIVE nosebleeds* (That's right. They have noses. There a problem?)
Dismal chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this piece seems really rushed, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that the last line was pure gold. Good job Sir/Madam, that was brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
It offended me when she said furries are dead inside
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
It offended me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
ROFL! Had some grammar issues but loved the story itself. Guess the furries didn't pay attention to when Renamon told Rika's mother Digimon don't actually have biology.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That was halarious
Inyunaruto365 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is awesome and funny! Hey, do you mind if I read this aloud to a friend of mine of youtube? My friends would laugh at this!
solitare chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is hilarious.
darkofficer chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow i got traumatized but it was a very funny storry. and i think that was a finish move for killer instinct
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Dude that was f***ing awesome! Well played my friend. That was so cool i want a cigarette. In all seriousness though Renamon is pretty hot. I wouldnt say no to that. I wanted to punctuate properly but my phone doesnt believe in apostrophes.
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
THis is so stupid, random, and retarded that I can't help but laugh XD! I guess if you're going to write something like this, might as well make it so ridiculous that its hilarious! LOL
Nepezi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
... DAMMIT I WAS BUSY THAT NIGHT
hartman227 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Niceness... funny as hell, and severe niceness.
ric16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Errr... okay, that was weird. Quite funny, but still very weird.