Reviews for Golden Sun: The Mourning Moon
likeI'lltellyou chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
You are making a 4th game all in its own. Well maybe the game doesnt have that much romance in it and the thoughts of the characters. But thats what yiu make happen. This (as I said would make a good 4 game so far) is a really good script. But keep the romance. ;-)
KitFisto68 chapter 34 . 1/17/2014
Fantastic story. I rank this with flashgunner's story, That Incredible Feeling, jollygreendragon's Drops of Jupiter, and Master of Reality's Golden Sun: Book 1. You worked the main story idea in throughout the entire plot, and even though Himi, Takeru, and Nowell didn't get very much facetime, you did keep it focused on Amiti and Karis. My favorite parts were by far you bringing in puns from the series. Keep writing great stories!
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
The idea of Stormshipping irked me, but I can put up with it since the story is great.
KitFisto68 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Here's a name for Diamond. Diamante. It might sound more masculine, but it would suit better.
KitFisto68 chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
You might want to insert Matthew, Karis, or Kraden when saying They quickly filled the men in on recent happenings.
Also, Tuaparang is misspelled. you spelled it "Tuaperang." Just a heads up.
KitFisto68 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Found a typo. Ivan talking about the quest, and he says, "To think we though life would be easy after our quest was done." Just letting you know.
Genderfluid and Green chapter 34 . 10/12/2013
Finally finished this after hours of reading, and all I can put into play is...wow. Just wow. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, with the amazing ships and plot twists, and I have to say; you are one highly talented author.
Stay awesome.
Heckenschutze chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
I wondered where you had run off to. Good to see you came back to wrap it up, and in good fashion to boot.

It's always a little sad to see a good story end, but I enjoyed the ride all the same.

While you were away, I started writing my own fic. My first, to be honest. Some people seem to like it, and though I'm on hiatus due to school at the moment, I'd really appreciate it if you dropped some thoughts on what I've done so far.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 34 . 8/26/2013
All I have to say is, Good job man. Good job.
jollygreendragon chapter 34 . 8/25/2013
Very nicely done! The ending gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies. It was a great story while it lasted, but even so, there's definitely some satisfaction from finally finishing it, don't you think?

If you do carry on and write more beyond this story, I plan to read it too. Good luck, and thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I HATE LIGHTHOUSE SHIPPING.
Jeako98 chapter 33 . 3/1/2013
I love this story SO much! .
I don't even know, I could say thousands of good things about it, but I'm too lazy to do that right now, and I don't wanna bother you with it.
Only thing I still gotta say: Please, PLEASE, make the next chapter soon. I want it SO BADLY.
mystery box chapter 33 . 6/18/2012
OK, two things to say.

First, BEST CLIFFHANGER YET. You killed off Alex :( and the Empyror :) or at least made it seem like you did.

Second, I LOVE the humor in turning Diamond, Clovos, and the Empyro into a dragon. There's the Fusion Dragon with Saturos and Menardi, the Doom Dragon with Isaac and Felix's parents, and the Chaos Hound/Chimera with Volechek, and the Tua Dragon (That's what I'm calling it) with Diamond, Clovos, and the Empyror. I mean, half of the Golden Sun trilogy IS turning people into dragons.

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to those last two chapters.
mystey box chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
God, more sacrifices! Felix at the Lighthouse, Matthew at the Apollo Sanctum, Matthew and Sveta at the beginning of Lumino's Don't Cry, and now this. Good job!
mystery box chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
I really liked the bit about Alex's past. It explains everything.