Reviews for Horizons
QueenStageManager chapter 9 . 1/19
The elder reminds me of Rafiki :) love the FIC so far
Dragonbow117 chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Oh shit. Just got real. that poor village. I like how the names were never revealed. Gives it a feel of the past. And the inland question works. only besides the fact that it breaks those who defy it and eventually they are either hypnotized or depressed enough to come back to its jaws willingly.

Somehow I don't think this serpent expects a fight.

This will be interesting.
Dragonbow117 chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
So, the answer too the land question was no. XD

Also. Wasn't it specifically written out in scripture no man or God could kill this thing, I mean, it's prophesied to be in Ragnarok... Good luck Hiccup, the Gods are against you. XD

Then again, when was hiccup to do the expected.
Dragonbow117 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Are you telling me Jormungadr or whoever is fixated on Hiccup, or his village... or the Norse. If so, damn. Also. If by some means a village found out this serpent would kill all of their costal town... Move far inland? If well... they had an inland. Anyway, enjoying the story, thought you'd still want reviews no matter how long after XD
Dragonbow117 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Gothi is now How to train your dragons version of Rafiki. Interesting... Good lion king reference, I'm pretty sure you've made other ones that I missed XD
SharKohen chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
haha. But I expected her to punch him at least once.
SharKohen chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I liked this use of perspective a lot. To be, it seems more comfortable to have the dragons 'talking' in passive, then in actual dialogue, because that is just - weird
SharKohen chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
there are many stories of Hiccup running away, but few of Astrid getting off her butt to get him back! Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
They are vikings for Christ's sake, not french! Where did the touche' come from? I like that you did not turn down the badassness of Astrid, that's why we fell in love with her!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Like that you aren't afraid to change things up! But, I think I like the two young explorers better.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I really like that you are focusing on a aspect of a typical problem that the 2nd movie just left out. I think that more people should focus on Hiccup's struggle with losing his leg. Also nice that you haven't forgotten Astrid. It is true that when something bad happens to someone that they tend to push their loved ones away. I guess that I will see where you are going with this story. Thanks!
Ultimateblack chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
You copied lion king! Haha Ive always liked the scene. Well so far so good. Everybody is in character except for hiccup. I just cannot imagine him being that angsty. that didn't even happen in the Dragons TV series. Another thing, gothi has never spoken a word in both movies n in the series, so why start now?
Some guy chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
I loved this fanfic! I wish that you make an
JLdark chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Hello this is a great story I really like the first acr it was really hard to see Hiccup overthinking how bad things were going for him but only him could see it like that and Astrid was really heartbroken but now in the second arc she must be furious at him and maybe she miss him a lot and this chapter was really awesome Astrid found the secret door (not that was hidden) but can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Matt chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
I read my review a couple grammar mistakes maybe less or more idk lol I didn't meen "sexing" that was suppose to be second and if you see more then I'm sure you'll know what I meant hahah anyway I agree with one of the reviewers I hope the gods don't Intervene or anything like that it should be up to the people of berk mostly hiccup and the gang. I can't wait to see more astrid and hiccup moment I hope hiccup will finally learn he is a her and I hope astrid will confess soon I really hope to see what you'll do with the gang hah so until then I hope I was able to help with any writers block or something. Can't wait!