Reviews for Wicked
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Yes! This is awesome! This story needed to be written.
Kiel88 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I'm a huge Scarlet Witch fan and just discovered this story. It's a dream come true for me because I always felt the soundtrack of Wicked could be applied to her story. Thank you so much for writing, you're doing a great job.
Ansa88 chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
oh. gods. she went crazy? how is that gonna work with the babies? oh that's gonna be awkward, explaining who their dad is...holy crap. wow...that's a shocker. this chapter seemed a bit rushed, no offense.
Ansa88 chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
wow...this is AMAZING, so cool how you put in the lyrics. never seen the actual play, but i've read about it. thanks for getting me interested, and keep up the great writing!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
I sense Luna coming soon. Oh and I can't wait for Wanda and Vision to marry. Loving it.
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
wow, you are doing this perfectly. The lyics fit.I love it. Any chance on that Avatar musical by the way
Nackroniz chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
awesome! Keep writing (:
moriuh chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Sorry for not reviewing this sooner! :) I've been busy with Christmas crap lately, and I only have time to read FFs lately.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this fic! I loooovvveeee Wicked and I love X-Men! Win-Win! And I love how it's not pretty much Wicked but with X-Men characters. It's original! 3
Bluejayz35 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Love this! Thanks to this story, I had to go relisten to the Wicked soundtrack :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Marvel-Tolkien Fangirl chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
This fic is awesome! Scarlet Witch is one of my favourite characters (in cartoons and comics) so I am really excited to see where this story is headed. Update soon!