Reviews for Cullen Christmas oneshot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love this! Especially how they're all christians! This is one of the best cullen fanfics ive read! :)
myppe chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
great work!
EstherMinns chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Magical. I am not a spiritual person, but i can well appreciate the wotk that went into this piece. I would have liked to hear more detail, especially about the reluctance of faith from the others in the house, but otherwise well written and thought. Thankyou for this little piece of beauty in the festive season.

Keep Writing, EM.
IsabellaDangelo chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
A cute idea! I'm not sure if the Cullen's would draw that much attention to themselves. :-) Carlisle, being part of Reformation England and Counter Reformation Europe, would most likely try for an Anglican or Episcopalian church.

The one thing I've been curious about for a while is how Bella and Edward -as well as Carlisle- would really feel about Nessie having a child and what that child would be. Given the linage, the child could be the world's first shape-shifting vampire, a shape-shifter, another half human/half vampire, or totally human. The last one would probably be the scariest for the Cullen clan -not because having a human around would be too tempting- but because that would mean the child was not immortal.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I loved it! I wish more people would write stories giving Carlisle credit for his faith...

Merry Christmas to you also!
JaliceFan66 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010