Reviews for Tranquil
Rixe Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 1/2
This is interesting, I must say. If you turn this into a one-shot, I personally would be disappointed. What you've started here has a lot of potential. I can see everything that you've described, down to the last detail. And no I'm not shitting you, I'm not making things up. I'm not a professional author myself, but I have read plenty of published books. Ones that have been poor as all get out, and others that have been absolutely fantastic. I catalog this fic up around the fantastics. But I will admit one of the reasons that I can picture all of this in my mind so well. I have personally seen this happen. But still it makes no difference. Just because I've seen it does not mean that what you have written would not be discriptive enough for a person who has not seen it. As a fellow author, I have to ask you, no wait BEG you, PLEASE CONTINE THIS!
Gate to Dreams chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
what the fuck! you cant make it end like this! i hate you! *hides in a corner*
PitchBlack1997 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Please wrhite more plzzzzz
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'm just reading this for the first time and you really should continue on! It is such a great story and plot line and could really turn into something amazing if you update :)
paint-the-lily chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please finish this! I nearly cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
u have 2 update this! please!
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Poor boy I feel so sorry for Zexion. I really want to read more Poor child. My heart goes out for Zexion (Cries) but good story though.
Unknown chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is rly good, I like the while idea of this story plz plz plllzzz continue :) u rock
UnknownAlien chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is a rather interesting story, I really like it. I feel sorry for poor Zexion and would like to learn more about his character's past. The story is off to a good start and has great potential, I would like to read more please. Keep up the good work!
Akainu57 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Keep going. :)
OklahomaSunshine chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very nice, its very interesting so far.
bazookajane chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awesome!
DistantHorizon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is looking really good! Update soon!
ladygagalover176548 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010