Reviews for Atlantis
balrogtweety01 chapter 20 . 11/27
This was one fantastic story. You have a writing skill that even surpasses mine. It is a great honor. Keep up the wonderful stories because I will keep reading them and putting them in my favorites.

Thank you.
andjelija.nenic chapter 14 . 11/12
Charlotte chapter 20 . 7/30
Even though this story is fantasficient , I am a little sad that they died,. But we'll done
kevin klingner chapter 11 . 1/23
a great story .nut watch thee spelling ie; instead of lied which means speaking an untruth in the past tense with the personal pronouns he,she,they,etc. the word needed is the past tense of the verb to lay ie:he laid etc:.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
I enjoy reading your stories. They are unique and interesting.
I have one small critique, however. The phrase 'and such' tends to be morbidly overused. And usually in a jarring, lazy, 'oh well' way. Up to Chapter 2, I have already encountered it at least twice. A previous story of yours had the phrase so often that I nearly gave up.
That's a very small critique, overall. I do truly enjoy your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Just a thought for the dialogue- maybe use contractions when 'saying' things? If you continue to say "I am... You are... He is..." the dialogue gets repetitive. Maybe switch up the sentence structure too. I read somewhere that it helps to say the words out loud to see what fits. No one never uses contractions, even adults, even Snape. Sorry, this is a minor thing, but sometimes I get hyper-sensitive to things like this that I can't enjoy the story anymore. Still, the fic is really good- better than anything I can write, definitely! :)
The Broken Rose chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
so decided to review so you can have a slight laugh(if not more then slight).

First off Love the story and how your ideas worked. I first read it several years ago... However here's the laugh... I forgot which site i had read it on, and spent the past two years searching aff for the story thinking that's where it had been. Got bored and went thru my favorites list and what do you know, there's the story I've been trying to find for 2 years.
auntie-sc1 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked the way that you had Harry deal with Tom and Dumbledore.
auntie-sc1 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Truly enjoyed the way that you showed Nevelle's quiet (and not so quiet) courage and strength.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Well, this is a faily interesting start. I look forward to see the rest of the plot's development. However, Astrology and Astronomy are entirely different things. The sience that observes, calculates, and discusses the movement, constelation, rotation etc. of stars, planets etc. is Astronomy. Astrology is more like Divination.
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
God bless, this was too cute. I wish there was more,... foreplay, for lack of a better word, with Harry and Cedric's relationship. One minute, they're being cute, shy, and blushing, and then, BAM!, they're the loves of each other's lives.
Kris chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Not to be picky, but isn't Ginny too young to be a prefect? Also, and just trying to be helpful, try to have a different tone for dialogue for adults versus kids, with the possible exception of Hermione and Draco who have more training in speaking like an adult. Younger persons' dialogue should be more informal, with more slang, contractions, and sentence fragments, whereas adults have more variety of word choice, longer words, and a bit less modern slang.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Not only is Albus out of character he is behaving OOC for how you previously portrayed him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
There are some problems with this fic like why is Harry calling Snape 'Uncle' and how the hell did he get an OWL in Ancient Runes when he never took that course? Deviations like these from canon should be explained.
christinelbain chapter 1 . 9/29/2013