Reviews for Atlantis
The Broken Rose chapter 20 . 5/25
so decided to review so you can have a slight laugh(if not more then slight).

First off Love the story and how your ideas worked. I first read it several years ago... However here's the laugh... I forgot which site i had read it on, and spent the past two years searching aff for the story thinking that's where it had been. Got bored and went thru my favorites list and what do you know, there's the story I've been trying to find for 2 years.
tbell68 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked the way that you had Harry deal with Tom and Dumbledore.
tbell68 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Truly enjoyed the way that you showed Nevelle's quiet (and not so quiet) courage and strength.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Well, this is a faily interesting start. I look forward to see the rest of the plot's development. However, Astrology and Astronomy are entirely different things. The sience that observes, calculates, and discusses the movement, constelation, rotation etc. of stars, planets etc. is Astronomy. Astrology is more like Divination.
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
God bless, this was too cute. I wish there was more,... foreplay, for lack of a better word, with Harry and Cedric's relationship. One minute, they're being cute, shy, and blushing, and then, BAM!, they're the loves of each other's lives.
Kris chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Not to be picky, but isn't Ginny too young to be a prefect? Also, and just trying to be helpful, try to have a different tone for dialogue for adults versus kids, with the possible exception of Hermione and Draco who have more training in speaking like an adult. Younger persons' dialogue should be more informal, with more slang, contractions, and sentence fragments, whereas adults have more variety of word choice, longer words, and a bit less modern slang.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Not only is Albus out of character he is behaving OOC for how you previously portrayed him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
There are some problems with this fic like why is Harry calling Snape 'Uncle' and how the hell did he get an OWL in Ancient Runes when he never took that course? Deviations like these from canon should be explained.
christinelbain chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
ok
Olaf74 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Absolutely and MEGA fantastic!
DragonFire Princess chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
Wow, super chapter, Hope the rest of the story is just as detail as this one is.
Oogies4u chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
nice mix... loved the idea:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i love this story it is great.
comellina chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
you were wise to put up warnings of oocness. oocness should at least be logical, with a hint or explanation in regards to why they are so. any how, i hope you improve more as a writer in the future and again, think thingsthoroughly. older chars somehow acted like children... i hope you note that as you are the writer, the all knowing being in your universe
Anime Princess chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
Such a nice ending to this fic. I LOVE that the Malfoy's got to change and even Draco got married to Hermione! NICE!