Reviews for The Unknown Daughter
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
awwwwwwww poor Saiya i feel so bad for i love the story please update when you get the chance to please.
carla chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
I didn't really like it b/c you didn't bring Goku back when you had the chance. I didn't really like all the "ya"s but whatever. I liked the named for her though "Saiya". I thought that was pretty cool.
Crecy chapter 5 . 6/26/2003
Great story! Can't wait for a new chapter. (short, I know, but I may type more depending on the updates, but i will be keeping watch) _
mystic legacy chapter 5 . 10/30/2002
AGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update uupdate pdate update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update

please!
Anime-Kat2002 chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
I love your story. I had an Idea. You can have it that when they go to the tournament Goku and Saiya talk not knownig they were father/daughter then when their introduced to the other they are in complete shock. I have some poems you can use if you want. You good make it that Saiya makes them. That's only if you want. If you use them you must say they are by me. Cuz some of my friends either wrote one or helped me. They gave me permission to use them so you must have my permission to use them. And another idea is you could have Goku and Saiya get is in a fight (you know in later chaps.) then you could have a really sentimental scene after that (where they make up and say thier sorry). Well what do ya think. I love your story and plz put another chap up soon!
linds chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
that was great. u should make saiya mad at all of them. and be upset with trunks too. but other than that great story.
Omnipotent Amnesty chapter 5 . 3/19/2002
This fiction is laughable. The chapters are way too short (I suggest using the 8kb minimum rule. Do not segment off a chapter until it is 8kb in size), the grammar is absolutely horrendous, and I assume the writing has no function other than to gain you some reviews for your work.

You are in serious need of a beta reader. You are in serious need of a good kick in the ass until you can pull off something half decent. Please try again, or do the good honourable thing and delete it, saving us all the effort of reading horrible fiction like this.

Have a nice day. )

- Omni
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
I didn't notice that this is a 2 chapter story so I only reviewed the first one. Now that I've read the second one I can't wait to see how she reacts to meeting Goku for the first time. I even made my character in my story meet Goku and it was interesting to say the least. Anyway I want to know what happens when she meets Goku. Please continue soon!
Cheena Son-Briefs chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
I love this story in fact it so reminds me of the story I have posted up. It has a charater that I created and she is Goten's twin sister. You should check it out. It's called Goten's twin sister. Anyway I love this story and I hope you continue it.
Pheonix Destiny chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
DAMM WHY WONT PPL REVIEW I FEEL SO LAME BEING THE ONLY ONE REVIEWING MY STORIES! I know they suck but have mercy