Reviews for Interesting Condolences
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Perhaps a revamping of this story would do well then. it's a rather emo story, and I have no real idea what is really going on in it in regards to his life outside the pain.
alphaonefourzero chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
i like this. keep going plz.
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I hope you get eight reviews soon, since I am really, really... (excited? anxious? I dunno) for the next chapter.

I really want to see what happens, because I am curious where you are going with this story. :)
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Aw, don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing a great job writing _ I hope you have less homework now though. I don't notice anything weird in this chapter, but I am not qualified to make such a declaration anyway _ Hehe. I like this story so far, and I do hope you find the time and enthusiasm to continue it. I had fun reading these 2 chapters, so thank you for sharing them 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well, that was different. You have an interesting writing style, and your scene breaks make me laugh; they're quite unique.
not suffering from insanity chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Nice job! i cant wait for your next update!
TIGGI1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
thanks :)
phirephox666 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Me likes. Keep writing. you've got 9 reviews now. And personally i think the tone is fine.
Jester chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
This was realy good. Can you make a longer chapter? Pleeeeease keep writing! I am totally into iy. Is it going to be a relationship between Harry and Voldemort? Thanks for the good read.
Madd Girl chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Haha a litle bribery goes a long way. At the moment I don't have much to say about the story as the events seem a bit confusing on a timeline. Also not very much has actually happened yet. I think I would like to read more before I start giving more of my opinion.
Allanah-x chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Its the way you write that confuses me. Like it is just bits to a story and you can't make it out to well. Have you got a beta?
V chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Please continue! I like it and want to know what happens next. ;)
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
interesting... more?
Madd Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very very interesting. Please continue soon.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010