Reviews for Angels and Devils
I don't like imagining Draco hurt...Somehow for me,he seems like a lost child and have no choice but to follow the others footsteps. Harry needs to experience little angst before he took Draco's heart. Worth of loving relationship. Heh. That's my opinion though. Although,you made a good job out of this one. Hope you write more Harry/Draco.. Hehe
This was a nice story, Thank you for writing it.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Gosh, those two!
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
So Harry is with Draco and Ginny is pregnant? I skipped from chapter 3 straight to here, cause I hate it when they sleep with other people, and I had a feeling after they slept together, they were gonna act like it never happened...

Anyway, was just asking to clarify, I skimmed through this one, barely read it until the end cause I didn't want to read that they're currently with other people... But as of the end of this chapter, they're gonna be together despite everything, right?
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I. LOVE. This story!
thefeyrabbit chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Well done... I hope you post more stories from your LJ site here. I like your writing style.
megaeevee chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
lol nice ending
Deloney James chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
I loved it that was so well written my dear. Sequal please?
Lori94 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Wow! Love it!
Joleigh13 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Love this story and I'm sad you didn't get more reviews! It's really good! You've written it differently than others usually write their stories but I just love it! AMAZING!
blackending chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
It's nice to know stories from both side.I love how you tell stories about Lucius from Draco's POV.I can tell he love him very the ending very nice but wondering what will the story very much.:)
Betty More Fishe chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Watermelondrea chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
"wonderful Potter with his scar and his broomstick -" This is my favorite line, hands down :D
Tra chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OMG i really like this story. its real without being overbearing, its paced well, the imagery is great, the suspense is killing me, and you have the most elegant story plotted out, i can tell. i look forward to reading the rest of this story
Julia chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! I spent all the fuckn afternoon locked in my room with the lights off reading xD, no kidding :), too bad its over...

On the other side, there is something my stucktoreality side is not satisfied with. Dracos attitude; he was locked up in solitary confinement while being physically restrained for, you said it, six weeks, also the fact that he didnt know if his parents were alive or not, all that together equals to psycological torture for six fucking weeks, people go crazy with only few hours of it! and he was... rather ok with it... thats just.. not human... Ó.o

kimberly: I think youre playing the big criticizer while youre actually forgetting somethng; THE WHOLE PLOT. For six weeks the only person he saw, spoke or touched was in fact harry, being him his only link to the outerworld, of course hed end up attached to him in some way. And also youre being REALLY shallow if you think that it was only a "quick shag". Youre worth 1000 facepalms! :)