Reviews for Angels and Devils
Hancock23 chapter 5 . 1/27
Draco has clearly lost his mind is all I can say!
Hancock23 chapter 4 . 1/27
I personally don't think allowing Draco to view his memories makes up for what Harry did to him. There is a big difference between rape of the mind and sharing of the mind. I have no idea why Draco is being so lenient and it's truly pissing me off.
Hancock23 chapter 3 . 1/27
How pathetic! I can't believe Draco told Harry that. His resolve is too weak and I can no longer like him.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I don't like imagining Draco hurt...Somehow for me,he seems like a lost child and have no choice but to follow the others footsteps. Harry needs to experience little angst before he took Draco's heart. Worth of loving relationship. Heh. That's my opinion though. Although,you made a good job out of this one. Hope you write more Harry/Draco.. Hehe
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
This was a nice story, Thank you for writing it.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Gosh, those two!
Calenmiriel of Durin chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
So Harry is with Draco and Ginny is pregnant? I skipped from chapter 3 straight to here, cause I hate it when they sleep with other people, and I had a feeling after they slept together, they were gonna act like it never happened...

Anyway, was just asking to clarify, I skimmed through this one, barely read it until the end cause I didn't want to read that they're currently with other people... But as of the end of this chapter, they're gonna be together despite everything, right?
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I. LOVE. This story!
thefeyrabbit chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Well done... I hope you post more stories from your LJ site here. I like your writing style.
megaeevee chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
lol nice ending
Deloney James chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
I loved it that was so well written my dear. Sequal please?
Lori94 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Wow! Love it!
Joleigh13 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Love this story and I'm sad you didn't get more reviews! It's really good! You've written it differently than others usually write their stories but I just love it! AMAZING!
blackending chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
It's nice to know stories from both side.I love how you tell stories about Lucius from Draco's POV.I can tell he love him very the ending very nice but wondering what will the story very much.:)
Betty More Fishe chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS! :)