Reviews for Angels and Devils
Graffiti-Kami chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Gosh, those two!
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
So Harry is with Draco and Ginny is pregnant? I skipped from chapter 3 straight to here, cause I hate it when they sleep with other people, and I had a feeling after they slept together, they were gonna act like it never happened...

Anyway, was just asking to clarify, I skimmed through this one, barely read it until the end cause I didn't want to read that they're currently with other people... But as of the end of this chapter, they're gonna be together despite everything, right?
natsuki23 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
I. LOVE. This story!
thefeyrabbit chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Well done... I hope you post more stories from your LJ site here. I like your writing style.
megaeevee chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
lol nice ending
Deloney James chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
I loved it that was so well written my dear. Sequal please?
Lori94 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Wow! Love it!
Joleigh13 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Love this story and I'm sad you didn't get more reviews! It's really good! You've written it differently than others usually write their stories but I just love it! AMAZING!
blackending chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
It's nice to know stories from both side.I love how you tell stories about Lucius from Draco's POV.I can tell he love him very the ending very nice but wondering what will the story very much.:)
Betty More Fishe chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS! :)
Watermelondrea chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
"wonderful Potter with his scar and his broomstick -" This is my favorite line, hands down :D
Tra chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OMG i really like this story. its real without being overbearing, its paced well, the imagery is great, the suspense is killing me, and you have the most elegant story plotted out, i can tell. i look forward to reading the rest of this story
Julia chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! I spent all the fuckn afternoon locked in my room with the lights off reading xD, no kidding :), too bad its over...

On the other side, there is something my stucktoreality side is not satisfied with. Dracos attitude; he was locked up in solitary confinement while being physically restrained for, you said it, six weeks, also the fact that he didnt know if his parents were alive or not, all that together equals to psycological torture for six fucking weeks, people go crazy with only few hours of it! and he was... rather ok with it... thats just.. not human... Ó.o

kimberly: I think youre playing the big criticizer while youre actually forgetting somethng; THE WHOLE PLOT. For six weeks the only person he saw, spoke or touched was in fact harry, being him his only link to the outerworld, of course hed end up attached to him in some way. And also youre being REALLY shallow if you think that it was only a "quick shag". Youre worth 1000 facepalms! :)
MDarKspIrIt chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Great story! Hope there'll be a sequel along the way... You did a great job with this.
Please.Insert.Name chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Wow I really loved this story. The way you captured the emotion was excellent and I liked how you added the extra dimension to Lucius's character through the flashbacks. It annoys me when you get fics that say he abused Draco so it was nice to see one where he was actually a good father behind it all. I felt Harry torturing Draco was a little out of character but its fanfiction for a reason so I never minded it, war does call for desperate measures. At the end I felt a little sorry for Ginny, it seemed too easy for Harry to walk away from her as she was pregnant but then again love does make people act differently than one might previously suspect. Either way I really enjoyed this, nowadays its rare for me to come across a fic that grabs my attention as this one did so good job :)