Reviews for Guilt Ridden
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Actually I think R might be interested in Ziva, but Ziva just likes him as a friend. But that's just my take on it. I like your version of R; he's very sweet and respectful of her. Better than Michael Rivkin :)
petuniatc chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I had been hoping that Ziva's friend in Miami was her great aunt Nettie (the one from the phone call where Tony said he was Ziva's husband). Then I thought it might be Callen (a stretch I know but he and Ziva both have secrets) but it can't be because the friend is from Europe. So at this point I agree that the friend is a romantic friend and I hope he's nice. So this works for me. I think the friend will show up in a future casr (hopefully not as the victim). The writers are drawing it out. They tried to do it before with one of Abby's friends (remember Morty).
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
For some reason I don't think R is a romantic interest.

I hope not.

This hidden boyfriend thing is getting old if it is.

But that said, I like your story.

It's nice to see Ziva happy for once.
Zayz chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Just so you know, it's kind of off-putting to open up a story and find that all the dialogue isn't formatted correctly and there were signifiant punctuation errors. Please make sure you fix that before you post and it will make for a much more pleasant reading experience.
zats chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Television never does what we hope they will. Your chapter was entertaining even if she did sleep with Mr. Miami. Hope to read more very soon.