Reviews for The Lip-Lock Jinx
So sweet
This was a really sweet story! I enjoyed Draco and Harry's relationship and how they didn't rush into anything. It was a gradual progression, and came off as really heartfelt and touching.

I will say that I did not care for Ginny at all. People like her have always rubbed me the wrong way and this story just excacerbated my annoyance for them. Knocking someone off their broom and sending them to an infimary, allowing your supposed friend to be attacked by a mob, and making his life miserable for two weeks... then just giggling about it and refusing to relent cause you want it your way. Talk about selfish and uncaring for anyone but yourself... I guess it's supposed to come off as supportive, but I just don't see it.

Other than that, the story was extremely well written and just a great read! Sorry, had to rant for a bit, lol.
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 1 . 11/8
So cute! I've never really considered Drarry (is that what this is called?), but this really changed my mind. Great writing!
Mirage chapter 1 . 11/5
great Story and Pairing, andd ffinaly draco got more Backbone and dominance back, he was way to unsure and soft and submissive ...sure i understand it a bit, but he should have atleast use a child to protect himself from the jinxes ad other ways to pay them back so that they did not know he was it
hope there will be more Storys like this
Can I just say this is the best drarry that I have EVER read?
Sweet
Yuuri Nikiforov chapter 1 . 10/12
omg this was actually the cutest thing i have ever read :)
drarrydream chapter 1 . 10/10
Good job. I love it.
Serel chapter 1 . 10/3
I enjoyed this story very much! Thanks for sharing.
BriarRoseRed chapter 1 . 9/26
Oh my gosh I love this so much that I am giddy and rambling and ermehgerrd because drarry
Zara chapter 1 . 9/22
so good. so cutsy and heartwarming and adorable.
Mely chapter 1 . 9/18
I love this so much !
The Queen of darkness and fire chapter 1 . 9/17
I love it
imtherealalpha chapter 1 . 9/16
life
thatextrazero chapter 1 . 9/9
This was amazing! Loved it! I want more of these Hex stories from you!