Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I really enjoyed this... thanks for sharing :)
MapacheLuna chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Not only was this funny, it was cute and thoughtful too. A beautiful combination, and I'm not going to lie, I totally swooned. Over everything. Possibly especially Badass-Wandless-Magic Harry. Maybe. But the supporting cast was a dream also. Oh Ron, support your best friend even though you can't stand the guy he wants. And Ginny being the "Man" on the team made me laugh. All in all, an amazing read.
DoublePaws chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Cutest story ever
Firefox 2014 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Soooioooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttt
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Welp, I guess I ship Drarry now! This was amazing—took me an hour and ten minutes to read, but it was totally worth it!
esompthin chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is amazing! Its officially my favorite Drarry fanfic! Well done!
JazzicaNamaro chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story
hintricate chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
What a great fic! I love them both so much in this, but Ginny! I might love her the most. This was sweet and funny and altogether wonderful. Harry getting angry when people treat Draco badly is one of my favorite things in fics. And the pining in this warms my heart.
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
so cute! thanks for the story!
Mapon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Absolutely awesome. Thank you for this fic. It was a lovely, long read.
Gumdrops chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is a really well-written piece of work. I enjoyed every line of it. It is so hard to find decent fanfiction. So I was so pleased when I came across this. Much appreciation. Now I'm desperate for another good story!
abattles2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful job. Just wonderful. You caught their anxieties ams fears perfectly.
ahrua192 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I'm dying
I swear I actually squealed
Out loud
Oh god
It was perfect
I absolutely love it.
No flaw
You're incredible :') thanks for reminding me why I was so obsessed with this pairing for such a long time I feel so nostalgic it was amazing I loved it so much
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »