Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So sweet!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was AMAZING! It was absolutely adorable with lovable characters, and an epic plot with great detail work. I especially loved how you portrayed harry, he was a little cutie. I hope to see such awesomeness in the future.

-Keep being epic
maryplak chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
PERFECT :)
FortunateCookie14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Omg I loved this so much! Their interactions were so amazing, and I have to say I loved Ron a lot for being so supportive. It's always great when a fic makes me smile all the way through and for awhile after I finish it. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope Harry finally gets the peace after the war he hoped for. :)
kyuxb chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love this sooooooo much it's keeping me awake 3
Chiba Lae chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Super cute, and well-written! 3
Lili chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh gosh that was amazing.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
So cute!
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Gosh I totally loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I love this so much! I am melting. It is one of my favourites!
despicableme chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This story was wonderful! The plot was brilliant, and I just loved how you kept to the personalities of all the characters (not everyone writing fanfics can do that as exceptionally as you did ;) Hope I see more stuff like this here :)
safelydrowning chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
jfjffjfjadjfdkafkadfiIAOFDUOoiuoiadfuoiduOUOIUADFOUIAODIS VLKNCLJLOJCOH OH MY GOD I SMILED THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE STORY
DEAR
GOD
IT WAS SO WELL WRITTEN AND SO WONDERFUL AND IT ENDED SO GOOD AND IT PAINED ME AND I SQUEALED A LOT AND GODDANGIT IT WAS PERFECT WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH
ElvisRose chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
that was beautiful. omg. that was amazing. its so great. i absolutley love it. im just babbling because you have stunned me with your amazing skills.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Loved it!
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This story is amazing! The characterization, the atmosphere, the flow... I literally don't know how to describe it other than perfection. Omg I love this. ; A ;
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »