Reviews for The Lip-Lock Jinx
champagne for the pain chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This. This is what I've been looking for. The idea of Drarry was something I pondered for a while, and I couldn't figure out how you guys pictured them getting together. This fic... This I could see happening. I read this last night and laughed my ass off and got emotional and just adored this fic, and then I read it once more today so everything would be fresh in my mind for when I reviewed. I love how you wrote Ron! He was hilarious and so in-character - everyone was in-character. I could go on, but everything the reviewer 'overcast fireside' said pretty much sums up my thoughts. Brilliant work.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Amazing. Splendid. Fantastic.
This is truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was a masterpiece I will never tire of reading. I can't express how much I love the characterization and emotion in words. You're a genius.
overcast fireside chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I probably read this fic three times and it remains one of my top favourite Harry Potter and Drarry stories. I love absolutely everything about it. The slow development of Draco and Harry's relationship, the loving support of his friends (Ginny and Ron were endearingly hilarious), the characterizations, and the unique and original plot were all written magnificently.

I love how protective both Draco and Harry are for each other. Every time Harry lost control of his magic whenever he saw Draco in danger just gave me so much feels. And I really love how Draco's still his snarky self when he's with Harry. Their light-hearted banter and their little library dates are too adorable for words.

I was pretty much dissolving into chuckles when Ron found out about Harry's crush. I love how he ultimately supports Harry all the way. His obligatory disgust over Draco is hilarious. XD I just really like how supportive you made all of Harry's friends. Ginny's determination for Harry to be happy, and of course, Hermione's perceptiveness of Harry's crush was written so well, I would've thought you were J.K. Rowling. ;)

Also, the build-up to the kiss was well-done and absolutely perfect. I love how gentle and sweet the kiss was; their love for each other is so beautiful. *dabs eyes with tissue* And everyone's reaction to Harry speaking again had me laughing. Love Harry and Ron's manly fist pump. Ahaha!

Throughout this whole story, I love how you described Harry and Draco's feelings, particularly Draco's guilt of what he did in the war and Harry's determination to break through Draco's shell.

There's just so much that I love about this story, that it's nearly impossible for me to express my feelings in words. When I read the lines, "I'm not sure I ever did" and "No one could hate you," I think my poor Drarry heart burst from a massive aneurysm of emotions. These two kill me in the best possible way.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this brilliant story. You deserve all the faves, reviews, and praise! I applaud you for delivering such a wonderful story after slavedriving over this fic for six months (haha). Thank you again and keep writing!
OMG chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Beautiful storyline,great fluff OH MY GOD so good
smores02 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I was never really a big drarry shipper, but this is so adorable!
Aibileen Finch chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This was so freakin' amazing! I hope you've published at least one book by now!
Blackwoody chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I can't imagine if I was in Harry's potition, and you.. Yes you, author, has a great idea in writing. I really enjoy this fic. Y'know, I skipped my morning routine, take a bath mean I *ups!* Just to read you fic and make myself enjoy it. It means tha this is damn good. And for god sake, I gotta shower now. It's (not too) late, I know LOL :D
Fumiko15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This fic was adorable
AFincorporated chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is the best Drarry fic I've ever read!
PercabethAndScorose chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD I'M ABOUT TO DIE OR CRY OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT
AngeNoirRae chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Ok, so this is like the first time I am reading a Drarry fanfic and OMG AHHHHHHHHH I AM HOOKED!ITTT IS MY NEW fix is so well written and just perfection. :3
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Oh my GOD! This was AMAZING! If you suddenly find like 15 more people reading this in the next few days, you'll know where they came from. ;)
Darcy chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
SO AMAZING! This story made me fangirl so hard. Your Draco and Ron voices are so spot on and this is all so in character, I could almost believe I was reading a deleted chapter! Fantastic job, please continue to write gems like this!
M chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
IM DYING AND CRYING AND LAUGHING AND SOBBING AND HOLY SCHIST THAT WAS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION I CANT EVEN OH MY GOD
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »