Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
Awww, the joys of young love! It was so sweet how Harry acted like a real boy when confronting his feelings (struggling, squirming, blushing) and it was funny how oblivious Draco was, sighs..cute ending with our lovebirds finally together.
I reallly disliked Ginny, I think it was very cruel to force
Awwwwwww
ayematey chapter 1 . 8/2
Amazing!
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 7/31
You've ruined me. I literally CAN NOT read another Drarry fic ever again because nothing can compare to this. I'm done.
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 7/31
Is it okay if I do a spin off fanfic of your fanfic? PLEASE!?
This is so frickin adorable all of the warm fuzzy feelings and more . Good work ur a great writer.
Kristn Benigne chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow. Just wow. This is the best fanfiction I have rea r. this was brilliant and I loved it. I'll probably be reading this again and question though, I know this is an insane idea but I was actually thinking if I could animate this? If you don't mind! It's just that perfect and amazing, I have no talent in animating though (y e t) and I'll practice but when I am actually good at animating could I?
Math chapter 1 . 7/29
This is one of my favorite drarry fic. I don't really know why, if it's the characters, the story, the idea, your writing or all of that but I really like it. So thanks for sharing this with us. xx
Amazing
Skyelight72 chapter 1 . 7/26
This was absolutely beautiful! It was so sweet and I was grinning like an idiot for more than half of the story. I especially loved how supportive and caring Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were being. All of the girls and guys trying to kiss Harry made me laugh and the whole situation with Draco being conflicted about being a former Death Eater and him growing closer and protecting Harry was really well thought out.

When I was reading the part where Harry had gotten angry and thought to himself how he didn't fight in a war just to see the students start tormenting each other really hit me because I honestly understood how he felt. I sincerely enjoyed reading every bit of this! :)
Kat chapter 1 . 7/25
OMG this has been one of the best stories I've read, published or not, Thank you so much for this!
Ann chapter 1 . 7/25
OMG! This was one of the best fan fictions I've ever read! And I've read quite a few... I just wrap these two up and see it in the movies. Oh, my friends' would want to cart me away to the funny farm if they knew I was still reading Drarry.
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 7/20
Tht was a brilliant piece of writing, really!
The fact you kept it as a oneshot nd not in chapters sort of worked in the story's favour because it kept the readers on their toes.
I love how warm and emotional it was! Simple, elegant and mesmerising.
Like dracos hair.
I LOVED IT!
Would love to read more! Keep writing! :-)
Awesome! Although I am surprised that Harry didn't gather his courage sooner, but the way you've done it works well
Fenix-Eileen-Riddle chapter 1 . 7/19