Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
Aw this is so sweet! Love this story. Very well done. Kudos

Kindest Regards

ER
chnoelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is by far one of my favourite stories! Great work, love it!
PruCan4evar chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
At first I was like, who is the author of this amazing story? Then I read your author's note, and I was like : "HOLEY SHIT NO FREAKIN' WAY! WHITE LIES? ARE YOU SHITTING ME? SHE'S THE AUTHOR OF THIS FREAKIN AMAZING STORY? WHAT THE HELL? OHMIGAWD NO WAY!"

Yes as you can see, I'm a huge fan of your other story, 'White Lies'. Seriously funny lovable stuff. But I adore this oneshot more than the others because it was so well written! :D The kiss was adorable!
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww, this fic was so cute. Very creative and adorable.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Gorgeous.
dagget chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Bloody Brilliant! I enjoyed the hell outta this! I send you much love.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
SQUEEEE! so cute!
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Okay, so I started reading this last night, right? And I didn't close my internet so I could read it at school today, and then I FORGOT MY LAPTOP so I freaking all day about what happens to Harry and Draco and whether or not Harry gets his balls back (not literally :D) from Ginny to kiss Draco. EPIC END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR MY FRIEND! It was well worth the way. Amazing story (: Keep on keeping on :D
Sentiel Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I've been swearing screaming and laughing. I think I've gone mental and so does my father and my brother, because they heard me. When they kissed I got so giddy I had to us the 'Home Alone' box the fan myself with. I have NEVER in all the time I have read fanfiction gotten so giddy and exicted about a fanfiction before in my entire life. But, bloodly hell, it was amazing!
rainbow cupcake chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I couldn't read the entirety of this on my phone because it wouldn't let me view the whole thing because the page was apparently too long so I was anxiously waiting for the schoolday to end so that I could finish this XD

AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING

The part with the tear...I actually started crying slightly, because I'm no good with emotional scenes *breaks down pretty easily*.

I NEED to send this to my friend as soon as she gets online, (though she's probably already read it, she's pretty proud of having gone through the majority of fics in the HP section)because it was just so good.

Definite fave X3

And I know what I'm going to read again if I ever need a good story :)
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is sooooooo sweet. Your stories rob me of rational thought, until I'm stuck thinking like...well, like myself, but seriously lacking any capacity for higher thinking. But seriously? Sooooo sweeeet. I want to give everyone a hug now. Everyone in the WORLD.
randomostrichchocolates chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
oh my god i had to login to review this because I just have to say that this story is sooooooo ADORABLE 3 Its one of the few drarry fics that i like. i am going to add this to my favorites now :D
Asalea chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
omg... I just loved it. No word can describe how much I enjoyed reading this os. while listening a sweet song,your lovely story became on of my favorite! Good job. Big kisses
Bittencupcake chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Worth reading every single word of this story.

I'll admit I'm not a fan of Harry Potter slash... ... ok maybe..closet fan..if some friends find out they'll fry me alive

But this was brilliant! The way you described emotions and the situations. I kept reading and now my stomach hates me for ignoring him :3

Loved the story. Excellent work :D
kurgaya chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I loved it. At first I was like 'whoa this is long' but it was the perfect length. You didn't rush into anything and man this was just so sweet! I think I gasped when Draco hit Harry but I'm glad everything went well after that. Truly amazing work.
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »