Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i actually like ginnys character in this fic i really like this fic and am soooo gonna favorite it thanks for writeing it:)
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Brilliant :D utterly brilliant. I loved it so much 3
spoileralert chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I adore this story. E-HUG AND E-COOKIE TO YOU for making my day cuter :D
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i love your fic it was funny and wonderful. i loved the way you wrote harry and bits of draco. your an amazing writer. :)
amz1e chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*nose bleeds from cuteness*
11oyd chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
loved it! such a creative and refreshing plot; I thought your characterization of both Draco and Harry were marvelous. so cute.
Padfoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really liked the whole plot of the story. I thought ginny was good. I loved getting chased out of the grate hall by a mob in a broom. Well done.
amateurwrit chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was nothing short of amazing. It was so philosophical and reflected our fears of defeat. Did you plan to do that? Brilliant either way!

On one level, you have the unability to speak, meaning you can't express how you feel with words, you have to show it with action, which is the easiest way to do it in the long run because words can be so mixed up and a kiss says everything, right? And Harry can't talk about it to everyone, physically because he can't talk but symbolically because he fears people, like Draco himself, wouldn't understand. This is great.

The fact that it was Ginny too was just wonderful.

Favourite line was when Harry was like "I can't do it." "Take a risk." "I can't, he'll hit me." "Then get hit."

That is just...flawless. It says so much. That people are too afraid of the outcome to take a risk in the first place. They don't realize that just by doing it in the first place is the reward in itself, by being true to how you feel and wanting something, taking fate into your own hands, regardless of the outcome. Because we always try to protect ourselves from hurting, so we miss out on taking that chance to gain our heart's desire. Again, the fact that GINNY is the one to do this is just fantastic. She's so strong and determined and sometimes you do need that kick in the pants to get you to do something. Who more perfect that a fiery, red-headed ex-girlfriend?

I just love the idea of the Jinx, how the only person who can free you from your restraints is the person you have feelings for. This was physically but emotionally it's so true!

And finally, the fact that it worked out in the end brings hope to the fact that risks are worth taking, that we must follow our hearts to bring us happiness. Plus, Harry was able to be himself again, unrestricted, nothing holding him back. Just beautiful.

Seriously this is going right to favourites.

Fantastic story.
Sofia Razvi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this was brilliant...the in character they are...i honestly have a jawache because i can't stop grinning!
Merilyn Potter chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great fic. :)
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Beautifully done!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awesome story
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. One chapter. 233 reviews. I can't say more.

I love how you made it so emotional. I could analyze this, but I'm shite at it. And I'm too lazy.

So I'm just going to say: the run-ons, being intentional, shows how the characters think as a trail of thoughts, Harry making glass shatter is (are?) a result or keeping in all his magic, and Draco hitting Harry is him being surprised and felt being a pity-kiss.

KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
this was the cutest story ive evr read in my life thank you so much!
637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »