Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
abattles2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful job. Just wonderful. You caught their anxieties ams fears perfectly.
fangirl-is-who-i-am chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oh god
It was perfect
I absolutely love it.
No flaw
You're incredible :') thanks for reminding me why I was so obsessed with this pairing for such a long time I feel so nostalgic it was amazing I loved it so much
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Very cute story.
Hannoie chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Well damn. I think I might ship Drarry now.
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
So awesome and thank you so much for making this I really enjoyed it.
pop.from.uk chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love it sooooo much! Is there a sequel? Definitely 5 star from me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was better than I expected! Loved it!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is like the fifth time reading this story. It never gets old.
bubblez chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
this is so fucking adorable. i wish you'd make a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was adorable omfg
PJoHoOFan chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
AHHHHHH! OMFGS! THIS. IS. AMAZING! Holy Hephaestus! I LOVE THIS! I cannot believe how freakin fantastic this is! Though I have to admit? This Fic was unnaturally long. But it was adorable and puts a whole new light on the whole 'drarry' ship. If I didn't ship it already, I certainly would after this! I especially love how for once, Ron accepts that Harry's gay almost straight away. In most fics, it takes a number of chapters, if at all. I love how this was written and I love the idea! This has GOT to be the cutest Drarry Fic I have ever read! :D
godlet chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
3 so adorable
they were both soo adorable!
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is, hands down, the most powerful Harry/Draco story I've read so far on FanFiction. I was crying for Harry during that kiss scene, and then it turned to tears of joy rather quickly. You're the first author to make me feel bipolar like that. Usually Ginny is portrayed in a rather unattractive way in Drarry stories, which I dislike greatly. While she is not my favorite character, by a long shot, (I prefer Harry and Hermione) she isn't a 'skank' or 'desperate', so I am happy with the outcome of her persona in this story, especially the fact she played such an important part in this story. Ron and Hermione's reaction was also greatly appreciated. I absolutely LOVE how you portrayed Draco, honestly one of the most realistic (yes, I'm aware this a fictional character, but none the less...) Draco portrayal I've read also.

Also to note, I'm usually impatient with stories that take a long time to get to the couple's 'getting-together-thing-scene' (I can't think of an adequate word right now), you managed to keep me reading through, so you should be proud. That is a feat other authors have not been able to reach. I usually get bored quickly. I have the attention span of a goldfish sometimes.

So, to sum it up, you are a pretty fantastic writer and I hope you are very proud of that (says the random stranger you've never met before).
Gravity Phantom chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
OH MY GODDD YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Azure chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This fanfic is amazing. REALLY AMAZING.
I am dying of the fluffiness and the adorableness that both Harry and Draco radiates OMG.
They are such a perfect couple! And the way you portrayed them was great! like really really super great! I like it!
I also like how Harry end up destroying a few things in anger and that scene with Lavender made me grin so wide I thought my face was going to split in two!
Ginny is so resilient and awesome hahahaha and because of her part in scheming for them to kiss both Harry and Draco ended up together!
I really love the Liplock Jinx spell hehehehe.
It's really cool how Harry actually did not give up his pride and all, and stopped talking.
Overall, this story is amazing and awesome.
Do your best to write even more greater fanfics!
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »