Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
Awwwwww
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
brilliant!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
oh well, I declare this fic as one of my favorites ;)
I was really surprised and enjoyed reading it through the end!
Isa Melendez Potter chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Bloody fucking fuck that was brilliant! it was really well written and it was just perfect in every way and i just cant with all the perfection *dies*
Khashana chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
D'aww. Perfect timing.
TotalOtaku07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
perfect.
MsAnime4ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Love this one-shot!
EroWriter4 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I...i cant put into words how much i love this story. THANK U SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! Its everything i could have asked for, finally a story that doesnt just rush the falling in love process! You took the time to properly let the characters fall madly in love with each other! Every detail was just perfect, u have true talent! By far the greatest oneshot ive ever read _ god, i love you!
EmandEmma chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was really sweet and fantastic and well thought out. I loved it from beginning to end. All the characters were more or less in character. I love how nervous both Harry and Draco were, and how smug Ginny was. I also really appreciated Ron being supportive rather than a massive git. Thanks for this wonderful story :)
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Very, very good
nightshade012 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Ginny, good job!
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Ahhh! This story is on of the most amazing that I've ever read. It made me laugh at parts and made me squeal and fangirl! It was so sweet, so cute, and so well written! Keep writing, you have an amazing talent.
Aikku93 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
WHY isn't there a 'Love this Story' button on ? This is by far one of the greatest stories I've read, even if it's only a single chapter! D

My most sincere congratulations on this masterpiece, madam!
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh my fucking god. I love you. I love you so fucking much. You have no idea. You have kept me stuck to my phone for 48 hours. Without sleep. Or anything else. You are like a god to me right now. If White Lies is my favorite, then this is rivaling it by a mm. I absolutely loved it. Oh lord the idea of a lip lock jinx. And Ginny fucking Weasley is the man. I'm starting to really respect her. Alright then I shall go favorite this and read and favorite the last story on your list. Sorry for using the f word so much but I can't keep my emotions in check right now (I think lack of sleep has something to do with it) and I really really really really really x infinity cannot wait for you to write more. That hope will keep me looking forward to living a little longer. Thank you so much for writing. You have moved me completely.
franksbarcelona chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is siriusly the best oneshot I have ever read. I didn't ship Drarry before reading this; it's the first Drarry fic I've ever read! And it was definitely worth the read.
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »