Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
Elentiya chapter 1 . 1/19
My heart is squealing
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 1/18
Holy WOW! This is one of the best stories of H/D! plz keep writing like this one! :-* :D
Dilsja chapter 1 . 1/17
This is one off the best one-shot story I have ever read. I love it'!
Silence08 chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh wow! That was just...it was just really beautiful It literally brought a tear to my eye. Not only was it super cute, but it did also make me laugh. Oh, and I'm so glad you added those Snape mentions, they really brought on the feels!
JN Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/16
Wow... I love this.. I love when Harry kiss Draco that's so so sweet ..
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 1/16
That was so sweet.
Very endearing fic - thanks for posting :)
Midnightstarrs chapter 1 . 1/15
Omg! Kawii XDDD
Darkpowwer chapter 1 . 1/8
Waaaawh OMG I love this!
I'm very cynical in the way that I dong cry often, especially not in fanfiction, I don't know, I choke instead on air.
But this time I cried and had to face my pillow instead so I wouldn't make sounds, it's in the middle of the night. I just loved this one, great idea, brilliant work.
VexenIV chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh this was positively adorable. I loved it. 3
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 1/2
This is so good I'm gobsmacked. At first I thought I'd stumbled upon a multi-chaptered story (judging by the amount of reviews and favourites this story has got) but the I realised that no, this is - in fact - a one-shot. So, a big congratulation on achieving what many authors on this site want to achieve!

Now, as for the story... so good! I really like your writing style. Your language is so beautiful I want to hump it. And your characterisation... uh-huh. Spot on. It's just so good. You're ending up on my favourite authors lists (and to be honest I don't have many of them there), so thank you so much for being a part of this community!
perfect.
ScriosAisling chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful! *tear, tear*
Deotail chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Lovely story, well done and self contained. Very enjoyable to read and very satisfying to finish. Best wishes, you have the skill to write wonderful stories, hopefully you never give it up!
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 12/29/2014