Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
This was so sweet! Good job :)
Actual Trash chapter 1 . 6/5
I have never enjoyed a fic as much as this one. You capture the characters so well with your writing. This is definitely going to be considered one of the most memorable fics for me at least.
Brobro chapter 1 . 6/3
THIS WAA GR8 IM GOING TO CRY
aaaaaaawwwwweeeee! LOVE IT!
So cute!
I'm crying from the sheer perfection this fanfiction is.
Loved it
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 5/21
My first Harry/Draco fic (at least where they're the main characters) and this was great. I just wanted to wrap my arms around Draco and Harry's crush was sweet. :D
Ak47 chapter 1 . 5/12
This was absolutely amazing!god,this has to be one of the best fics I have ever read, its absolutely wow!
daughterofsea16 chapter 1 . 5/12
This is one of my favorite fanfics. This story is really good! I love it!
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/11
I just love this story! You did a great job making it seem natural, not forced at all... and what a funny premise. ;) Plus, a little angst makes any story better... poor little Draco.
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 5/5
The intimate moment at the end is just perfect. This fic is immensely enjoyable overall!
Heck chapter 1 . 5/4
This is still and will forever be my favorite fan fiction in anything ever.
Metallicpotato chapter 1 . 5/1
This is beautifully written! Thank you for taking the time to write this. The characterization is perfect! I found myself shocked halfway through reading this when I realized that I was still reading a brilliant fanfic instead of a section of one of the books. I've never been big on shipping with the Harry Potter series, but I definitely am now!
PurpleCat1245 chapter 1 . 4/20
This is brilliant! I have to say, I'm usually not a big fan of Draco/Harry fics, mostly because I like to stick to canon, but this was amazing! The writing was structured very well, and I thought it was perfect. You have a great talent!
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »