Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 3/16
My inner fangirl is crying rn
kumquat42 chapter 1 . 3/10
*fangirl squee* I love this! It's perfect!
Well... Almost perfect, the only thing that could make this more perfect is if it were actually in the books and Drarry were canon, but I digress
Well done. Amazing story. You're an awesome writer. And yeah, I love this
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6
That. Was. Amazing.
ASDFGHJKL AWW
Sammi chapter 1 . 3/2
OH MY GODS THAT WAS FUCKING ADORABLE GOOD JOB VERY NICE THANKS
Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/25
*cries tears of joy* *dies* asdfghjkl this fanfiction just made me cant even... Drarry is now my freaking otp ugh *cries*
Miss T the Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/24
I really enjoyed reading this because:
1. The relationship wasn't rushed and moved at a nice and steady pace that could be enjoyed
2. It was pretty funny and at random moments, I would let loose a small giggle
3. I found it pretty sweet and cute
Thanks for posting such a great story! :)
Dari chapter 1 . 2/20
So, so, so lovely and well written. PERFECTION.
Thanks!
Semoka chapter 1 . 2/17
And thus began my shipping of Drarry
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/17
What a brilliant and adorable story I have a huge silly grin on my face. So happy.
HareDray chapter 1 . 2/14
Loved this a lot. I wish you could continue with the story, soon after this. I mean the events that I want to take place, start from the next day of the ending to this one.

If you won't be writing, I want to write a sequel to this myself. I have half the history completed in my head, but I honestly doubt that I could write it well, so please do consider writing it.

Also, while reading "The Liplock-Jinx", I thoroughly felt I was reading the continuation after the DH, with the EWE analogy intact of course. It really felt like JK herself had written this, and I assure you, this complement in no way is a bribe for you to write more, well maybe a little (OMG this is the first time I'm on either side of bribery, I think).

But sincerely felt like you were JK.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 2/11
OMG OMG OMG I sooo love this Drarry fic! It's slow, not rushing and deep into their feelings oh how I like it And their cuteness at the end is just enough for all the waiting!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 2/11
Love it!
anon chapter 1 . 2/10
This was such a great story! One of the best I've ever read!
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh god, this fic is so beautiful. It's so well done and I can't think of any criticism. I think the mood all in all was well-balanced and I liked it so much. I'm glad I clicked on this and read it from start to bottom.
Thank you for the wonderful read!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »