Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
AriaChan29 chapter 1 . 4/16
This story is totally sweet and AWESOME! I love this kind of drarry so much. I like the way you make it so they go through some journey and not just to the destiny and i definitely think Hermione and Ginny are us fangirls just waiting for them to kiss... 3
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow. Just wow. This story is absolutely amazing. I bow my head in awe to you for writing these wonderful 21k words. I might have pondered the thought of Harry/Draco before (yup, I'm new to this fandom), but now, I'm absolutely smitten with it.
— Hashtag
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Purema chapter 1 . 4/10
I don't know if it was meant like this or if it happened by accident and I'm making up connections BUT; I just loved how in the fic Harry writing "you won't" on Draco's palm was so meaningful highlighting his right to choose and then the very last words in the story are "I won't" said by Draco himself.
The rest of it is just pure fluffy goodnes but this you must know already.
It was a joy to read, thank you.
Weird-Kid-Sitting-Alone chapter 1 . 4/9
This is so cute 3
problemhunter chapter 1 . 4/9
It's been a long time since I reviewed but then I saw yours and then I couldn't help myself. I did try though.

But, well, 690 reviews?!

I knew it was time to comment once again.
And your story. Sheer brilliance.
XBrokenButNotDeadX chapter 1 . 4/4
Third time I read this and it still turns me to happy squealing mush xD
Cherweeze chapter 1 . 4/3
Super funny and cute! Thanks for sharing!
CJ chapter 1 . 4/3
Adorable. Absolutely perfect. I love it :)
Iris Vhia chapter 1 . 3/30
Perfect in absolutely every way. YOU R SOOO GOOD AT WRITING!
IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD I DIDNT WANT IT TO END! But niw i wanna kiss somebody oops
SpawnOfCrota chapter 1 . 3/18
OH MY GOD THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING HOW DO YOU DO THIS WRITING THING OMG THIS IS AWESOME
mei101 chapter 1 . 3/18
This story is so cute!
I absolutely died reading this
HaylaForever chapter 1 . 3/13