Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
ischyros chapter 1 . 3/12
I love it
This is TOO ADORABLE. I can't explain how many other Drarry Fanfictions I've read, and this has to be my second favorite one, next to Black Truth. Thank you for your time and effort you put in this. This has made my day.
Marionette Blythorn chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm dieing from emotional overdose right now! ARE YOU TRYING TO FREEKING KILL ME WITH THIS UTTER ATTACHMENT!?
Just lovely! Thank you x
Koala-Mutant chapter 1 . 2/20
Hi ! A girl, Draggry, translated your fic from english to french and of course she had a review because she translated it very well, but I wanted to tell you that I l loved your story. You write very well - I don't know if I can say that, if thats correct in english-, I mean that I love the way you write. And I love the character of Lavande. I love when we get to know more about other characters than Draco-Harry-Ginny-Hermione-Ron, and your Lavande is really funny. Plus, I really love the idea !
And I love this after-war Draco who is so diferent from the teenager he used to be. It's funny but it also seems so real.
Thank you for sharing this lovely fic with us.
Mash0822 chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this. I really do. I've re-read it about 50 times.
Travesti chapter 1 . 2/14
Cute! Great story!
Amazing
Joyytailnote chapter 1 . 2/10
I've never been a HPDM shipper, but this was so brilliant :3
Ana chapter 1 . 2/10
"Then get hit", that's definitely one of best things I've ever read, I've reread this so many times and it hasn't lost its charm, I'm so greatful it exists 3
Very good story. Much laughter came to me when I was reading this and I relate to Ginny in the way I tell people to go after their crushes.
madval29 chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh my goodness this was extremely well done. Ah! I just loved it. And when Harry got hit I got nervous and then he almost walked away. But I don't think Draco could let him go after what he realized. Great story!
anon chapter 1 . 2/4
I've read this at least two times I can't remember and I still fucking love it
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/3
that was cute. thx for sharing.
decadently chapter 1 . 2/2
I'd like to think that Ginny would be really chill about Harry and Draco getting together and, like in this case, trying to set them up.
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »