Reviews for The LipLock Jinx
i have weird happy bubbles in my chest
Drarry Newtmas chapter 1 . 5/4
o my god
wuved this
awesome
Bravo
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 1 . 4/28
I am laughing like an idiot and practically crowing with happiness. You are brilliant!
Issy chapter 1 . 4/27
AAAAAAHHH SO GOOD!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 4/23
Aaw that was cute :) And lots of different elements in there too! I like how you set it after the war and integrated some things about that situation even though it's a romance type story Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed it.
acrimonium chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my goodness, I just...wow.

Normally, when a story's good enough for me to comment, I just go on and on about how brillaint it was, but this is beyond any words that I could ever say. That writing was so amazing, I can't even describe it 100% accurately. Harry's thoughts and commentary had me laughing so hard I was in tears, and his communicating with Draco, from the very first day to the last written (as we know there are many more to come) made my heart sore and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Every character was so amazing, you're writing is amazing, and I just...wow. Wow. I am in total amazement. Thank you for gracing the world with this story. Keep writing, love; you're so great at it!
Peace, love, and bear hugs. x
holly chapter 1 . 4/18
brilliant
perfect!
THIS WAS SO BLOODY AMAZING.
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT.
JESUS CHRIST, I'M AT LOSS OF WORDS.
MY HEART ACHES FROM CUTENESS AND - I read this at 4-5am and oh my god, this was pure perfection, I just can't describe how much I didn't even know I need that! I love you, author, this was utterly amazing.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 3/31
OH MY GOD !
LOVE THIS TO PIECES. IT IS BRILLIANT - ONE OF THE BEST DRARRY FICS EVER. IT WAS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND AWESOME THE DEVELOPMENT WAS SET AT A BRILLIANT PACE AND IT WAS PERFECTION BEAUTIFUL SHATTERING PERFECTION
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 1 . 3/28
i love this story!
LDK chapter 1 . 3/23
Beautiful story. Not only did this have a brilliantly crafted romance, but the addition of the hatred against Draco was brilliant. I also really appreciate how you've written each character, especially Ginny, Ron and Hermione. Really captured them and that makes the story all the more genuine. Thank you for writing this, a lovely read:).
WordsAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 3/21
This was SO freakig cute _
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 3/17
Haha! Super cute story, well done. :)
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »