Reviews for The Lip-Lock Jinx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
This is so sweet and cute, absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Womderful, beautiful, brilliant, amazing, show stopper, award winning!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Omg this was brilliant
I love it!
It's so cute and funny and adorible!'
Biancachu chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
This was amazing and so much fun! Everyone was in character and felt like themselves! I really liked that Harry didn't want to disrespect Draco by kissing him before they became friends. I liked the Self-Erasing Parchment and the banter! I had a great afternoon reading this so thank you! 33
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Wish I could do a lip-lock jinx on myself than I would have an excuse not to talk to people.
desiderata-girl chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Ok this was the most frustrating and brilliant fic ! My mood while reading it was currently "JUST KISS ALREADY DAMNIT !" And yet the way they get close to each other was so cute TT
Mochou chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
that was just lovely
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Ginny's a boss.
Not telling chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
OMW this is the cutest story ever. I've now read it 3 times but it still wasn't enough. Any chance of a chapter 2?

BTW Yo sure do know how to write so yeah great book and stuff. Also umm yeah thats about it. Loved your book. Can't wait to read it again. :)
Etra chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
The essence this story has been incensed with leaves me breathless and awed.
Basker chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I cried! Loved it!
Eaze chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I loved it!
Megan Schoutless chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
cuteeeee story'! oh I really love itu! thank you for sharing!
MockingJay JAM chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
You have no idea how much I loved this! It was sooooo amazing! My friend had to confiscate my phone from me because I was under feels overload! THE FEELS! It was so fantastic and amazing and I just loved it sooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2017